Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Arenas?

I know Arenas are more like Icing on the Cake rather than anything of substance, but....
The games been out for almost a year now and we've only gotten 1-2 new arenas.
Since the game borrows from various different Era's its a shame most of the Arenas are from the Bay'verse.

I would love some more maps that takes place in Generations universe like Cybertron, or inside the Autobot's base with Teletran one.
And one set on the pre-historic earth from Beastwars would be good aswell ^^

Anyone else have any locations they would like to see added to the game?

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    You DO understand that with the addition of a new arena they will more than likely take a crystal bounty from is..so no, no new arena please, but how about some milestones??
  • I think he is talking about the physical arena(area where the bots fight) not the arenas you play for rewards.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited February 2018
    I was a huge supporter for cosmetic aspects of the game until everything becomes such a routine that I stopped caring about where the fight happens. Adding new scenes won't reduce the urge of ending each fight in the shortest time possible.

(Unless, perhaps, G1 scenes buffs G1 bots and vice versa?)
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I would like one without stone pillars, smoke, or signs.
  • M_manM_man Posts: 14
    Yeah sorry I should have named the Discussion new Maps, my bad :blush:

I think one inside Unicron would be cool as welll, its very trippy in there :smile:
    63bc7zqdbob9.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited February 2018
    I'd like an arena with milestones that awards you golf and energon, people are needing so much gold
    Or how about a healing/reviving arena where people can farm solo kits, you're gonna need them for Expert MV1 Optimus Prime, people say gold is scarce but I say solo kits are scarce (the higher tier ones, T1&2 kits are trash)
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'd love to see some G1/Combiner Wars/IDW arena backgrounds.

Inside Unicron, Cybertron (the Crystal City, Iacon with Metroplex in the background), the crashed Autobot Ark (complete with Wheeljack or someone in the background welding or repairing something), an arena in front of some kind of hydroelectrical dam could be cool, Dinobot Island with some volcanoes, Caminus, complete with Space Bridge in the background, etc. Lots of possibilities.

Just try not to put too much stuff in there that would slow the game down.