Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 class

So I got my taxes back. Only time I’ll be able to hand out money for a t3c. Better put it up for sale soon. Money is burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

50$ t3c ;)

Comments

• Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited February 2018
    Reaction86 wrote: »
    So I got my taxes back. Only time I’ll be able to hand out money for a t3c. Better put it up for sale soon. Money is burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

50$ t3c ;)
    Save your money for real life man! Invest into your future and don’t waste it on a game unless you are already established and have money to “burn”. Just a game, plus if your real paitent t3c sparks will be easy to come by.

Who remembers when t1a was €100 and now I sell them off because I have too much.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    @Reaction86 ask and you shall receive.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    JKL wrote: »

I was about to put literally the exact same post.

I'm a bit freaked out. Do they listen or is he an insider/precog? Is this Minority Report? Do androids dream of electric sheep? Are profiterols the best dessert?
  • edited February 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

I'm a bit freaked out. Do they listen or is he an insider/precog? Is this Minority Report? Do androids dream of electric sheep? Are profiterols the best dessert?
    Yes.
  • Thank you @Kabam Miike

This shows that if your polite and respectful you might get what you want!

I got a t3 tech spark. Not exactly what I was hoping for. But I’ll take it! Thank you so much for taking almost all of my requests and making them a reality in the game. Also Thank yo ito the rest of the team!
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2018
    I got warrior and nearly sobbed with disappointment. Warrior and Tech were the only 2 I was desperate to avoid.

I just wish this wasn’t limited to 1 time purchase. @Kabam Miike
    Frankly, I need a rank-up bundle bad with both T3 basic and T1 and T2 alphas.
  • Sounds like you need to grind daily and spotlight mission. They are all there for the taking!
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited February 2018
    The Tech bots are all amazing.
    After the update Shockwave as well.
    Put Ratchet,Mirage,Rhinox in the Mix and all these bots are good for the Spotlights,Map3.
    The thing is the tech bots have utilities and can counter many bots and mods.
    Hold onto the tier3 class,you will find a good use for it soon guys.
    P.S. Forgot about Soundwave here.
    So you can not go wrong with a bot in this class.
  • We are due for a new tech bot. So I think I’ll hold on to it
  • I bought the package hoping for a tac or demo or anything other than brawler and guess what I got lol
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Frankly, I need a rank-up bundle bad with both T3 basic and T1 and T2 alphas.

@Kabam Miike WOW! Thanks man.

Is that a coincidence or are you guys the most responsive game developers on the planet!?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

Yes.

Please don't lie.

Androids aren't a reality yet and cheesecake is the best dessert.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can you have one where you can choose the colour of the Spark? I only want brawler *pretty please* :D:p
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Can we have deal where you can buy a T3 spark with energon?
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Can I get a soda?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    T3C still too pricey for me... will wait 5* bots to land and proceed to hoard them for cheap.

from the looks of the promotions it seems to be ANYTIME now.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Reaction86 wrote: »

50$ t3c ;)

Not trying to sound like a broken record... But yeah, save your money. Rank up some lower tier bots and then forge them. I'm desperately waiting for a demo T3C, since is almost impossible at the moment, I'm just forging anything I get to my 4* Ironhide. Hell, I've started to get rid of 3* bots a lot lately by forging them into my 4* Ironhide and Soundwave.