Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More crashing, Raid error.

iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Game crashed while on the second fight of the raid. I expected to come back to a health penalty, because it’s the players who should always be penalized for your unstable game. Anyways, booted up the game again to find I couldn’t even go back to to the raid. So now I’m just waiting for the timer to run out. Fun!

Add this to the list of the game constantly crashing during alliance missions too. That health penalty buff is super helpful in map 3!

iPhone 8
iOS 11.2.2

3pimz3wclxhr.png

Comments

• "Most Unstable Mobile Game of 2017" Nothing has changed. Raid crashes, AM crashes, Spotlight crashes...it even crashes during forging and leveling/ranking up. Way to go Kabam. I find it bizarre that the "best mobile game of 2017" not only doesn't have any major advertising campaign, it barely has 1/10th the player base of games much more deserving of the title. Where did you find the thumbless mole-people to vote for this trainwreck? Were the judges bots?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    "Most Unstable Mobile Game of 2017" Nothing has changed. Raid crashes, AM crashes, Spotlight crashes...it even crashes during forging and leveling/ranking up. Way to go Kabam. I find it bizarre that the "best mobile game of 2017" not only doesn't have any major advertising campaign, it barely has 1/10th the player base of games much more deserving of the title. Where did you find the thumbless mole-people to vote for this trainwreck? Were the judges bots?

If you don't like it, stop playing then. If it's that bad and not fun, then what keeps you here?

• iOS 11.2.6 is out. Might help might not