Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Store seriously needs an update

So it’s raid week for Hound chips and raid ascent as well, but after all that raiding, pray tell Kabam, what we are supposed to do with them?? I’m pretty sure that many players would have even more raid chips than me. Please add more items in raid store or just allow us to convert it to gold.

2qprtfk4aisx.png

Please don’t make me buy another superconductor mod again. =_=

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited February 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »

That's exactly what you're going to do.

Side note, I find interesting that a garbage two star superconductor mod is worth 75k chips when you compare it to other daily raid options.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    It makes too much sense. Therefore in Kabam's eyes is wrong.
  • I keep hoping that the daily will be t3b, t2a, or 4* shards during raid week. Something that's a massive chip sink for this very problem. Sadly it's all stuff that buys out in 2-3 raids.

Or, as you said here, and I've said in the past. LET US BUY GOLD WITH CHIPS!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The super-stonehenge-conductor... well, is as persistent as some of the bugs.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    that1guy wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »

That's exactly what you're going to do.

Side note, I find interesting that a garbage two star superconductor mod is worth 75k chips when you compare it to other daily raid options.

Oh no, now they’re going to raise the prices of the special raid store items above 75k!
  • Yea really so enjoying
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey, where's the energon? Where are the AM revive pots? They haven't been in the store for many weeks, why did we get Knight crystals so soon?

Don't give me the answer "Ohhh they're randomly selected everyday"
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited February 2018
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Hey, where's the energon? Where are the AM revive pots? They haven't been in the store for many weeks, why did we get Knight crystals so soon?

Don't give me the answer "Ohhh they're randomly selected everyday"

They're random. That's literally exactly why they don't show up regularly and we get repeat items in quick succession from time to time... because they're random.

ran·dom
    ˈrandəm/Submit
    adjective

1.made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

I mean... Really. Just because you refuse to believe raid store daily items are random, it doesn't mean they aren't random.

They're random.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    It’s not just about the random daily item. The current selection in the raid store is so limited. Can we please have more permanent items like:

- Gold crystals
    - Low tier revives for AM, SM, raids
    - More T1B and T2B essences?
    - 2* sig programs

Like Kabam can rotate the higher tier items but at least have more basic items that would help new players too?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Weighted random?
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Weighted random?

Most likely. I'd be surprised if they weren't weighted.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited February 2018
    When all else fails, buy a SC!

a5yv92sfvm9c.png

@Kabam Miike, When will they re release the SC1000 so I can forge 100/100 this bad boy?!

• XhibitA wrote: »

a5yv92sfvm9c.png

@Kabam Miike, When will they re release the SC1000 so I can forge 100/100 this bad boy?!

Actually the SC1000 is a totally different mod lol. It makes the sp1 unblockable.
    XhibitA wrote: »

a5yv92sfvm9c.png

Actually the SC1000 is a totally different mod lol. It makes the sp1 unblockable.

He means so that he can unlock forge level 100
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited February 2018
    Manthro wrote: »

a5yv92sfvm9c.png

Correct, I wasn't able to get the SC1000 when it was still around but I am assuming you can forge it into the SC2000 to unlock the max forge level.

Being that it's a different mod this may not be the right assumption though.
  • Hey everyone -

Thanks for the feedback on this one. We'll share your thoughts with the rest of the team on this!
    Manthro wrote: »

a5yv92sfvm9c.png

but they are different mods. Different as in 'you can't forge a tech shark into a demo, they are different.'
    by the way you'll need a 1* sc2000 to unlock 100.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    For those looking to spend those excess chips on the SC2000, sig level 100 is only 21%, so don't expect anything epic.

I just did it mainly out of boredom because like most others posting here, there just isn't enough stuff to buy in the store.

I like the idea of having lower tiered stuff in the store. Obviously at this point you want a lot of little fish and new players to graduate faster so they can become more invested in the game and this would be a good way to do that.
    So now that raid ascent is over and no more Hound chips for raids, raiding has become completely useless again. With the current items it takes like maybe 3 raids to buy out everything (except the useless mod). More items in store please or just let us raid for gold. I swear I will use up every single raid ticket if we get gold instead of raid chips. :#
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    So now that raid ascent is over and no more Hound chips for raids, raiding has become completely useless again. With the current items it takes like maybe 3 raids to buy out everything (except the useless mod). More items in store please or just let us raid for gold. I swear I will use up every single raid ticket if we get gold instead of raid chips. :#

I second the gold!
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Or replace the waste of 75,000 raid chips that is the super conductor with t3 or t2 alpha essences. Make them super expensive, fine, but get rid of that waste of space.
    Tier 2 ore: 4500 raid chips
    Tier 3 ore: 12000 raid chips
    T1B spark: 4500 raid chips
    T2B essence: 12000 raid chips (12200?)
    T1A essence: 48000 raid chips

So you just need 81000 raid chips to buy out raid store. We have 24 raid tickets a day (1 per hour) minus 9 hours for sleeping so effectively we have 15 raid tickets we can use. A raid typically gets about 7k to 20k chips, so 10k chips per raid on average is a safe estimate. So we can get 150k raid chips per day but your store only has 81k chips worth of items (excluding that useless mod). Please add in more items, like maybe 200-300k raid chips worth of items. That way people may actually be tempted to use energon for more raids?
  • larriouslarrious Posts: 36
    I think the key is still about giving players something to work for.

So here's my experience on raids as an almost 2 months old tftf player.

This was the order of items I wanted in the store
    1-2 weeks - ore and t2b
    2-4 weeks - ore, t2b and t1a
    4-8 week - t1a and the daily special. (i need t3b and t2as at this point, but there's no way to get them beyond selling t1a and t2bs)

At this point, my interest is in ranking 4s but i'm feeling kinda stuck, I need t3b and t2a but the only advancement via raid store is...selling t1as and t2bs. That's kind crazy for t1as considering i'll need them later on. I mean...50 days for a tenth of a t2a?

So i'm at this psychological impasse...since i don't have any urgent need for t1as, and selling them doesn't make any sense.

The net result is a considerably less enthusiastic raider

I can only speak for myself, but i think if you want to continue giving people something to work for, consider 1) raising conversion ratio
    2) allow people to buy more

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I would like to see some t2c in the raid store. I think these fit inline with the typical daily items. It’s a common resource that is hard to get right now.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    JKL wrote: »
    I would like to see some t2c in the raid store. I think these fit inline with the typical daily items. It’s a common resource that is hard to get right now.

they have t2c crystals in the raid store every once in a while - 10k each and 3 limit
    DaveJL wrote: »

they have t2c crystals in the raid store every once in a while - 10k each and 3 limit

In the rank up crystals? Anyways, I meant T2c as a daily item. Either rotate all the classs or have a T2c crystal. One a day seems pretty nice.

JKL wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »

In the rank up crystals? Anyways, I meant T2c as a daily item. Either rotate all the classs or have a T2c crystal. One a day seems pretty nice.

@JKL no mate, actual t2c crystals with a limit of 3 purchases and I'm sure they are 10k each. Rank up crystals is 5 limit and 5k each I think
    edited March 2018
    To date, t2c has appeared only once. It's a good sign, since it can return.
    Maybe it's time to add 3 star bot and mod crystal shards too.
    @JKL t2c crystals in raid store, like I'd said before!
    Ha ha, I thought of this forum post when I saw it.