Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Version 5.2 Discussion Thread

edited March 2018 in General Discussion
Version 5.2 is aiming for a release tomorrow morning (March 7th)! Find out everything you need to know about this update in our Changelog!

NOTE: This release may be delayed. We're working on fixing a few issues that arose pretty late, and while we are still aiming to have this out tomorrow morning, we do not want to release anything that may cause any issues. Check back here tomorrow and we will let you all know as soon as we can if there will be a delay.
Tagged:

Comments

• Forgot one!

Bot Update
    Ultra Magnus will no longer receive the Attack Bonus from his Signature Ability while alone. He will still gain the bonus to Physical Resistance. This should mostly only affect the AI, and should make him an easier encounter in the wild.
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    FYI you posted March 6th on the changelog
  • cml007 wrote: »
    FYI you posted March 6th on the changelog

Thanks for catching that! Fixed.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's too boring for me, I want MOAR content and big changes
  • I really hope that for the 1 year of the game you have planned something great because it will sound the decline of the game and its being on a 100%
  • It seems like even number updates are bug fixes and odd numbered ones add content.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Buff Hound....he should be alot like Ironhide...they're very similar bots.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Looks like Primal’s sidestep hasn’t been address with this update.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

It hasn't been confirmed by admins.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    5.2 delayed?
  • Negan13Negan13 Posts: 22
    we want content we have arrived at a point where there is nothing more to do on this high level games
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Darm0k wrote: »

I'm glad it isn't just me. There are problems with dashing back with other characters as well. Dinobot, Windblade and Grimlock I think
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Any update on when the 5.2 update is dropping today?
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    SteelSH wrote: »
    Any update on when the 5.2 update is dropping today?

It's on the play store already
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    It seems there’s a delay on iOS right now.
    Thanks guys
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    So feature bots are 1.5% vs 1%. Hmmm...
    edited March 2018
    So a extra 50 energon for a 0.5% chance at that bot. Aint that wonderful lol
    edited March 2018
    Fyi not all feature crystals have the info, i.e. an old primal or hive for example. Though I assume it's the same probability as current.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Still no update on iOS...
    SteelSH wrote: »
    So a extra 50 energon for a 0.5% chance at that bot. Aint that wonderful lol

In other words 300 crystals for a ~98% probability of getting at least 1 4* vs 400 crystals.
  • Nick_80 wrote: »
    Still no update on iOS...

Give it some time. It can take a little while for the update to get to all Servers on the App Store.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Thank you for fixing the sticky feet issue on Primal! Wonderful!

And, I like the subtle changes to the graphics on health bar, base, etc. Looks much more clean and sharp
  • Beside the fact I don't like the new design of the Heath bar (who cares?) It is too thick and overlapping the mods debuffs

1lczrz0qsxba.jpg
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It is too thick and overlapping the mods debuffs

1lczrz0qsxba.jpg

You must have looked pretty hard to find something to complain about there :wink:
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I have to challenge the accuracy of the drop rates shown on the Shards tab Premium Bot Crystals.
    It shows the same drop rates as the full crystals on the 1st tab and I think all of us have enough experience to know that is not even close to true.
    If the designers intended them to be the same, perhaps the programmers should check to see if a decimal point was misplaced in the actual drop rate for Shard PBCs.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Beside the fact I don't like the new design of the Heath bar (who cares?) It is too thick and overlapping the mods debuffs

1lczrz0qsxba.jpg

I like the new look of the health bar, but I wouldn't mind them lengthening the bar by about 20-25%. Looks much shorter now somehow.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Manthro wrote: »
    It's entirely possible that the team adjusted drop rates once they had to divulge the information. I agree drop rates probably weren't this high for top tier rarity items before v5.2.

But, what you have to realize is, it doesn't matter what the drop rates were before the update.

What they say they are now is what they are currently.... So any data you compiled or perception you had about drop rates before version 5.2 is irrelevant.

Give it a chance, complain after a couple months if you still feel they aren't accurate.

That is a good point and if that is the case I will be very happy.

But it won't take months to figure it out. I will pull at least 50 shard PBCs as soon as the next month's bot chips are available. That will be a large enough sample to tell with reasonable confidence the difference between the historical low single digit drop rate for 3* bots and the advertised rate.
  • edited March 2018
    Hey iOS Users,

We're working with our partners at this time to find out why there is a delay on the release of this update. This is beyond out control at this time, but we'll update you all as we get more information.