Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How much I love forged to fight

Hello it's bnty again and I am here to talk about...well you know. So when I got this game I was impressed I could not get enough of it it is a super fun game with a super great developer and all I want to say: THANK YOU KABAM THANK YOU TRULY! This game is a absolute masterpiece
Tagged:

Comments

• A nice posititive post! I agree, This game is awesome, I really hope Kabam doesnt give up on this game as it has so much potential, They need to keep in mind their other game is years old and need to give this game time to grow as well.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 I dont think that is what will happen if I have room to breath maybe a little away time will loosen my rage up if I ever rage quit
    Ok I don't love this game anymore IM FRICKING CHAT BANNED!
    I wanna see my friends!
  • That didn’t take long. So a new thread will be started by you saying how much you hate the game?
    If kabam does not unban me in a month...yeah
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited March 2018
    Game gets better when you’re veteran.. at least that’s how it is for me. I love transformers since I was a kid so will continue playing this as much as I can.. till the game is no more.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    @Bntyhntr3232_ just so you know, noone cares
    DaveJL wrote: »

Use proper grammar it's no one not noone noone sounds like noon and it makes you look stupid
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

Use proper grammar it's no one not noone noone sounds like noon and it makes you look stupid

noone cares bro
    No one cares if u don't care as long as you shut up and quit acting like a moron you are cool
  • edited March 2018
    Hey guys,

This post has gone off topic and taking bad direction. I am closing this thread because it is no longer constructive.
This discussion has been closed.