Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Visual Update [Mod Edited for Clarity]

UmerrockUmerrock Posts: 29
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
What have you guys done to the display??? Its like a third rated 90s arcade game now. Please make it like it was. Not just the base even the fight graphics health bars in game colours and contrast. Please spare us the pain. Revert to the old state immediately.

Comments

• OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    Personly, I like it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think it's visual improvement, not impairment. Really like to see the details of those relics instead of a black silhouette.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    The old design look better and neat than this new one
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Personally I really like the colouring on the maps, having the base lit up more was welcomed. The health bars however, yeah I'll totally agree with you, please bring the old ones back. I had the exact same thoughts "looks like something from the 90s, very heavy graphics" when I first seen them.
  • Thanks for the input everybody. I'll make sure I take these opinions to the team later today. In the mean time, we would welcome any more feedback or opinions you guys have on this UI Update.

Personally, I really like it! Especially, the Base lighting update.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I really don’t like the health bar
  • Yaniv1978Yaniv1978 Posts: 25
    The health bars are my only complaint, unless that was the source of the stability bump...

Hopefully they get reverted back
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The appearance of things not in the battle screen doesn’t affect me either way. The health bars seem harder to get used to. Can’t put my finger on it, but it’s bugging me in battle.

Still wish there was a way to lower graphic effects in fights to reduce stress on my device though.
  • Did you guys even notice that the pillar fire lamp all thats stuff used to block visual has been removed.

Please take a great look at the stage and the gameplay is buttery smooth.
    Yes graphics ahs been lower thanks my phone don’t heat up and runs long enough now :)
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    Everything looks great. No complaints here
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think it looks fantastic now
    Did you guys even notice that the pillar fire lamp all thats stuff used to block visual has been removed.

Please take a great look at the stage and the gameplay is buttery smooth.
    Yes graphics ahs been lower thanks my phone don’t heat up and runs long enough now :)

I still have the fire and smoke in the Chicagos Steakhouse stage and the pillars in that desert with headless statue stage. And the alien ships doing stuff in the background. I’m on iOS though, so maybe it’s gone in Android? I checked the settings and didn’t see an option to turn this off.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I don't mind the look of the health bars, but I would appreciate you guys restoring them to the length they were before. I don't like how short they are now.

I will just add though that for future updates to please strongly consider including a graphics option in the settings menu that allows us to tailor our own experience. My phone for some reason after this update can't handle the game any more and I'd like to be able to experiment with lowering the graphics to see if that reduces the extreme lag I've been getting for the past few days.
    Just to add, I would kinda be okay if these elements affected game play. Say a bot would pick up a burn stack if hit into the fire or the pillars being able to block a few ranged shots before breaking.

But that probably wold also be too much. Rather they keep things simple.