Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Heya kabam what can we expect?

I'm starting to think with nothing much happening that something is up...the most suspicious thing is why aren't we getting a March bot yet...And I also want to know if gifting players is coming. plz help me
Tagged:

Comments

• Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I’m pretty sure the next featured bot will appear once the Hound one is over. Check back after 5 days.
  • I agree with both of you @Bntyhntr3232_ @Darm0k
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited March 2018
    For the 5,000th time.

THE NEW BOT RELEASES DON'T FOLLOW THE CALENDAR MONTH!

While I wouldn't mind being able to give expiring AM packs to alliance members, I still hope gifting NEVER is implemented. The potential for abuse is just to great.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited March 2018
    For real, does this same question need to be asked month after month? The new bot will be released after the current featured bot events are over...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited March 2018
    We can expect MOAR bugs and lags
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    We can expect MOAR bugs and lags

I can't wait!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    XhibitA wrote: »
    For real, does this same question need to be asked month after month? The new bot will be released after the current featured bot events are over...

Are you SURE?! I dunno man... They haven't announced it yet.... The game must be coming to an end.. OMG!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
  • Kabam this is just a suggestion would you ever consider putting 4* star bots on final day of the calendar for each month @Kabam Miike

Thanks
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Kabam this is just a suggestion would you ever consider putting 4* star bots on final day of the calendar for each month @Kabam Miike

Thanks

No this will never happen. MCOC has 6* champs now and there are still monthly 3* champions on the calendar... Fine... Its not a 3* champion. Its a crystal that gives you a 3* champion with an extreme rare chance at the 4* champion
This discussion has been closed.