Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2* Starscream bug in raid store

SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
edited March 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Glaf to see 2* Starsream today in the raid store, finally be able to dup him but it looks like its bugged out cause it says 0 out of 5 available but I haven’t bought any yet. Please fix!!!xm8mtuu4cnb8.png

Comments

• BSM9999BSM9999 Posts: 1
    Strange
  • Me too, it s so sad I cannot buy to dupe my previously purchased Starscream. Please fix immediately . I wait for this occasion for a long time. but this happen. so sad
  • 1xyjnsr7hk90.png
    Please Kabam don't fail your customer. i paid real money bought Starscream. and what it happened to me?
  • Time is running out. I dont want to wait for another year.
  • Same here. Shop won't let me buy him even though I haven't bought him yet.v84py4g7zl7w.png
    qb5a1uyy7w2w.png
  • SteelSH wrote: »
    Glaf to see 2* Starsream today in the raid store, finally be able to dup him but it looks like its bugged out cause it says 0 out of 5 available but I haven’t bought any yet. Please fix!!!xm8mtuu4cnb8.png

same here. I already got months ago 2 star Starscream, Shockwave and Megatron, and I was hoping to finally dupe them.
    I hope it's just a bug and not an intended feature.
  • @Kabam Miike please fix this issue. i suppose people who buy 2*Starscream before get this bug. I think Kabam can fix this easily. No one harmed to fix this.
  • This is just fixed now. Thank you . You can delete this topic. Case closed. ::-)