Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Throwback Week Arenas Ultimate Crystal Pulls

If there's any active forum Commander who got an Ultimate Beast Wars Crystal, what have you got from it? Are drop rates listed for that Crystal? (and Superior Bot Crystals?) And please, can any Android player provide the banner image for the Ultimate Crystals from their "asset_cache" folder?

Comments

• TheWolfTheWolf Posts: 35
    edited March 2018
    Pretty sure the drop rate was not available for this crystal.
    My teammates makes 5.1M good for *cough cough* 3stars Rhinox. I let you guess how [Removed by Moderation] he is after playing so much for a 3 stars bot. But hey!! He also got *cough cough* 675 4* shards
  • After I saw it was a guarantee 3* with a chance of a 4* lol I said 1-2% is the best bet for me.
  • TheWolf wrote: »
    My teammates makes 5.1M good for *cough cough* 3stars Rhinox. I let you guess how pissed off he is after playing so much for a 3 stars bot. But hey!! He also got *cough cough* 675 4* shards
    You should see someone about your cough
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Superior is 80% 3*/20% 4*.
  • TheWolf wrote: »
    My teammates makes 5.1M good for *cough cough* 3stars Rhinox. I let you guess how pissed off he is after playing so much for a 3 stars bot. But hey!! He also got *cough cough* 675 4* shards

Be careful, the "P" word is considered profanity on this forum, I'm actually surprised they didn't smack you with the edit stick yet...
  • Got a 3* rhinox
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @TheBeastInside If you're an Android Commander, could you possibly post the banner image for the Ultimate Beast Wars Crystal? It should be in the device folder "Android ->data ->com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache"
  • 94o3yoqfnacv.png

This one @woo224 ?
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    opul4zbtg5yl.png

Haven’t opened my generations one yet. Waiting until Thursday
    94o3yoqfnacv.png

This one @woo224 ?

No, the rectangular banner image showing the Bots, stars, and the crystal in the corner.
  • @woo224 this one?

4975oxncimwg.jpg
    @TheBeastInside Thank you very much! This will go on the http://tftf.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki soon! It would be appreciated if you could contribute to the wikia by adding some info and images!
  • @woo224 this one?

4975oxncimwg.jpg

This one? "Shows one of the most epic images i seen in my life"
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Haven’t opened my generations one yet.   Waiting until Thursday
    @Mallowman
    So, could you possibly provide the banner image for the Ultimate Generations Crystal?
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited March 2018
    Here you are @woo224
    (Edit: not the one you requested, but just in case)

kfco91i2997k.jpg
  • woo224 wrote: »
    @TheBeastInside Thank you very much! This will go on the http://tftf.wikia.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki soon! It would be appreciated if you could contribute to the wikia by adding some info and images!

I've been meaning to get on there to help you out but I've been so busy with work I haven't gotten any free time. Things should get better once the summer gets here.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @woo224 it’s in the middle there

osbbh8aol8wi.png
    @Mallowman
    Um, not like this. The images are text-covered! It it's Android, You can find the source images in File Explorer -> Android -> data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> asset_cache. (sort by date)