Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which raid shield is expiring?

So I have a raid shield expiring... but is it the 4hr, 12hr, or 24hr shield?? They all look the same... so which one should I use up to make space?? How can I tell??

muahto02uist.jpeg
lvtp5ikiyjyt.jpeg

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    Yeah, the description of should pop up when you tap it, but it doesn't.

Having said that... You don't seem to even use your raid shields since you have a full stock.

Does it really matter if it expires?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I find that annoying too. I’ve sold the wrong one before since I was just guessing.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Yeah, the description of should pop up when you tap it, but it doesn't.

Having said that... You don't seem to even use your raid shields since you have a full stock.

Does it really matter if it expires?

Since you can't sell shields, I'm guessing he just wants to get rid of that red warning mark.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997

Since you can't sell shields, I'm guessing he just wants to get rid of that red warning mark.

Oh my mistake. I used the wrong one then when I had expiring ones.

• Yes, please look into fixing this I save my shields for days that the T2 and T3 Basics are in the Raid store and it gets frustrating trying to guess what ones I have extra of.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Wonder if the fix of having that pop-up description can be implemented easily? @Kabam Miike or any mods can advise on this? I save my shields for item use event. Better yet, can we just have the option to use or sell item directly from stash?
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    Wonder if the fix of having that pop-up description can be implemented easily? @Kabam Miike or any mods can advise on this? I save my shields for item use event. Better yet, can we just have the option to use or sell item directly from stash?

Selling from stash would be awesome.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Being able to sell them at all would be nice.
  • Hmm, that's an interesting conundrum. I've taken it to the team in charge, and will have a discussion with them soon.
  • gbfx9j9ru8sa.jpg
    Round 2 :p
  • BlogZmogis wrote: »
    gbfx9j9ru8sa.jpg

I knew this looked familiar! I couldn't find the old thread. I did confirm that I had already talked to the team about this, but I poked them again today.
  • BlogZmogis wrote: »
    gbfx9j9ru8sa.jpg

I knew this looked familiar! I couldn't find the old thread. I did confirm that I had already talked to the team about this, but I poked them again today.

I also thought it sounded familiar, but wasn't motivated enough to go digging lol.

On a related note, they expire pretty fast don't they? Any chance of bumping it to a week like boosts?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    The best solution for the issue is to be able to sell stuff directly from the stash.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    24hour shield expires in 24 hours, too quick innit?