Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Looking for the perfect fit

9tw0rvfq313y.png
I've been using Prowl but he has zero Synergy. I was thinking Hound but he sucks. I have a few bots I can swap around to make this right so any suggestions would be valid.
Who should be the new addition?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    edited March 2018
    Who do you have? Shockwave or Starscream would be perfect IMO.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    I would go with ratchet
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    If you need a scout, Windblade works with IH, if you want a warrior, Bludgeon works with wave and gets Megas boost with wave, or drift to work with prime and IH.

This is why we need a new con scout from the generations line, like a mentioned before, perhaps a stunticon, or the new PoP dreadwing can be a scout class.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2018
    I was thinking Bludgeon. I don't have Ratchet or he'd be one of my First candidates. I have Prowl and Hot Rod, both duped, but I cant see myself getting rid of any of these guys for HR...Drift is a good choice though. I do have him
    I'm HOPING Kickback will have a good Meg Synergy
    I also have Shockwave but Soundwave is my team tech. I'd use him if he were duped but he's not
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm HOPING Kickback will have a good Meg Synergy

Meeee too!
    Well it looks like it's gonna be Hound. Intested how he affects the group along with Shockwave, Drift, Arcee, Hot Rod, and his MV1 and Ironhide synergies are far too powerful to be ignored. The MV1/IH/Hound team may even be my new AM team. I'm just hoping for a good buff down the road. He's actually a fun character to play if you can figure him out.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Synergy is the icing on the cake. Benching Prowl for the lack of Synergy is a pity.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    I agree with @KillMasterC. Having prowl on a mission team for power control is too good to pass up, synergy or not.
  • Story runs I bring MV1, soundwave, g1 megs, starscream and ramjet. The synergy to stun after each special with megs is awesome, I’ve beat both MV1 and Bumblebee in expert with no energon or repair kits. Only MV1, soundwave, megs at r4.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I also have Shockwave but Soundwave is my team tech. I'd use him if he were duped but he's not

I wouldn't worry about Shockwave being not duped or having two tech - the Soundwave and Shockwave synergy is awesome. Got me through RoK along with Mega/Starscream synergy
    This is all really good advice. Prowl is a monster, so is Shockwave.
    See, this is why I ask.
    edited March 2018
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    This is all really good advice. Prowl is a monster, so is Shockwave.
    See, this is why I ask.

Prowl is a really good individual bot. Paired with Ultra Magnus he's really good, but I think establishing a solid 5 bot team with really good synergy, like useful synergy I mean, should be a priority. Shockwave/Soundwave is extended shock duration for Shockwave, which translates not only to more damage but more power drained and Soundwave gets a 25% extra bonus against demo bots. The pair of them teamed with Megatron are just absolute beasts.

Like yes, Prowl can ramp up damage and can control power pretty well, and has a good sp2, but remember that blocking up to 3 basic ranged attacks with Shockwave, he doesn't take any damage and builds his shock charges, so you can control power even better - and his sp1 does damage as well as DoT.

Honestly I think Shockwave is probably the best in game right now
    Shockwave is bomb....I love playing him and he makes great noises.
    Phrasing.