Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kickback confirmed - details?

@Kabam Miike I guess at this point everyone knows that Kickback will be the next bot, launched this month (March). What I'd like to question is: when will we get the Intel Report? We're just 2 ~ 3 days away from it... You guys should upload Intel Reports sooner, so players can get prepared for it.
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    What do you have to prepare for? Don't see what an early Intel report would do to assist preparation.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Maybe he/she means to save up tech sparks for fast level it once he can buy it from the raid store?
    edited March 2018
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Maybe he/she means to save up tech sparks for fast level it once he can buy it from the raid store?

Bot releases seem to follow the class advantage wheel. The next month's bot will be the class at a disadvantage to the current month bot
    Manthro wrote: »
    What do you have to prepare for? Don't see what an early Intel report would do to assist preparation.

Don't see why this was flagged. Was an honest question.
  • The Intel Report is on the way! You'll have it by Thursday when Kickback is released!
  • The Intel Report is on the way! You'll have it by Thursday when Kickback is released!

I'm excited! I have 70 crystals saved up for him!
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Hang on, where was Kickback confirmed as next month's bot? This is literally the first I've heard of it...
    edited March 2018

Lol @ MOAR FLAAAAGS
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm stoked. Kickback was among my favorites as a kid and I'm in desperate need of another scout. I'm at almost 100 crystals saved. He's not a great bot in Earth Wars, but neither is Shockwave or Soundwave, so I'm really looking forward to what you guys have done with him.
    edited March 2018

At this point, you probably just get flagged for having an issue with 95% of the posts on the forums.

Meh.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201

Maybe they should be saving/grinding for those as is and not waiting for a featured bot to do so. Be proactive! Wooha!
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38

Has it been confirmed what class he is? I keep hearing scout but it all seems to be speculation just based on him being a grasshopper
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    cml007 wrote: »

Has it been confirmed what class he is? I keep hearing scout but it all seems to be speculation just based on him being a grasshopper

Be patient and wait for incoming bot intel later.
  • cml007 wrote: »

It doesn't matter what class it is. Unless you're t2c is maxed out, there's no reason to not run the daily to build up your stock. Any spark I have less than 10 of I run all day long and grind 3 a day.