Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When can we sell T2C for T3C?

We can now sell T1A for T2A and T2B for T3B... so when can we sell T2C for T3C?

Comments

• NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    I'd like to see this too - it's not like it'll make T3Cs easily accessible for everyone. I imagine at an acceptable exchange rate it'll still take at least 100 T2Cs to form a T3C, but at least it would give people a definite, if slow, route to a R5 4*.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I agree with this also. If you are going to have higher tiered versions of the same item, it makes sense for you to get some pieces of the larger tiered item when selling the excess of the lower item. Just getting a couple thousand gold for selling a fully formed Cat is pretty weak.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Agree
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    When ancient sanctum crystals cease to include t3c essence....
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited March 2018
    I would never sell a t2c anyway, lol. I have a hard enough time maintaining a steady flow of t2c in my inventory, hahaha.

Agree the option should be there, but I dunno if players would actually use it
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I would never sell a t2c anyway, lol. I have a hard enough time maintaining a steady flow of t2c in my inventory, hahaha.

Agree the option should be there, but I dunno if players would actually use it

Same here, I need some more brawler T2Cs. I wish we could convert from one class to another. I have scout T2Cs coming out the wazoo.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I generally have at least 10 T2Cs of every class in inventory and currently have 55 T2C crystals just waiting to be opened the moment we can sell T2Cs for T3Cs. There’s nothing to use energy for except rerunning daily missions and usual gold and ore farming anyway.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don't see why they don't have this enabled unless they want to restrict people's ability to build up t3c.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I generally have at least 10 T2Cs of every class in inventory and currently have 55 T2C crystals just waiting to be opened the moment we can sell T2Cs for T3Cs. There’s nothing to use energy for except rerunning daily missions and usual gold and ore farming anyway.

Side note, which mission do you usually do for gold and ore farming?
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    I don't see why they don't have this enabled unless they want to restrict people's ability to build up t3c.
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Side note, which mission do you usually do for gold and ore farming?

Before the new chapter I would farm 3.3.5, far left path. Now I run 3.4.6 far left path.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Before the new chapter I would farm 3.3.5, far left path. Now I run 3.4.6 far left path.

Thx!