Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ramjet and Primal Special 2 still not connecting after combo completion

Pretty much the title says it all. Running arenas and both Primal and Ramjet's 2nd specials are not connecting after a full combo completion. Can you guys look into this again @Kabam Miike

Comments

• I've never actually had one of their specials miss. Granted they're both arena fodder for me.

In fact, they're among the few who have a sp2 that the AI can't magically block following a combo. That's what I'd really like looked at.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Lol I’m actually the complete opposite all my specials connect except these 2. I get why ramjets doesn’t connect because he pushes forward giving the AI a split second to block. Sushi master Primals I guess has the same affect but either way it all needs to be fixed
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    I’ve noticed this with both bots as well.
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    This was happening pre- 5.2. One of the patch notes for 5.2 was saying they had corrected that bug.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    SaYnT wrote: »
    This was happening pre- 5.2. One of the patch notes for 5.2 was saying they had corrected that bug.

Yup you are exactly right. Said it was fixed and it wasn't which is about par for the course around here
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Primal’s SP2 misses more after the update for me
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    This, along with primals sticky feet seemed to be corrected for about 2 days maximum, and then it went back to "normal".

Seriously Kabam, do a bit more testing before you say something is fixed!!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DaveJL wrote: »
    This, along with primals sticky feet seemed to be corrected for about 2 days maximum, and then it went back to "normal".

The code just finds it boring then rewrites itself?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

The code just finds it boring then rewrites itself?

Some updates require us to download an update and some updates are just server side which do not require anything from us.

If you'd played MCoC you'd know that this stuff happens all of the time. I'm not sure how or why it happens - maybe they patched something at their end for something else and said patch contained the old code for primal or something, I dunno. What I do know is that this was a frequent occurence on MCoC (anyone remember when Scarlett Witch's crit chance dropped to 0 suddenly?)

Either way dude, after the update Primal was ok, and now he isn't again...
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Primal vs MTM, can't evade 2nd part of S1 because of this sticky feet situation. Please fix (again).
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    This is still happening, Primal SP2 not connecting after MLLLM combo unless opponent is against the wall. Can someone please look into this? It has happened in AM, Raids, etc.