Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Expert 3.2 20% evade path is more like 80% evade

I don’t know whether I am alone having this issue or not , but i was unable connect the bot they evade melee they evade range , no combos and lost 3thrice on that path , and my last path is already done .

Please do something about this.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It happened to me in the last expert as well, the chance of your opponent is ALWAYS higher than yours
    I don’t think Kabam will do anything to fix this issue since it can make them more money
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    It happened to me in the last expert as well, the chance of your opponent is ALWAYS higher than yours
    I don’t think Kabam will do anything to fix this issue since it can make them more money

This very sad to hear they won’t do anything.
    Well the increase in complaints or loss of players will do something
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I just cleared this path. I think the AI was updated recently so they evaded more, plus the mod effects, so it seems like “80% evade”. Just do shorter melee combos and get ready to backstep earlier or use projectile heavy bots. It isn’t “broken”. Challenging yes, but still do-able.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    They threw in the "%" to throw everyone off. If a bot run by AI has 4% evade, that means they evade 4 times in a row! If you have 4% evade, that means you will get hit 96 times before your evade works!

Seriously, this issue has been around as long as I have been playing--last May or June. I've complained about it before too, and its not just AM, its on raids, special missions, arenas, just about any way you can fight an AI bot, if they have any kind of evade, it gets triggered ridiculously often.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Honestly this path was more like 100% not-evade for me. I really don't think any of the AI even evaded me once.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah it seems a lot higher than what it's advertised as. This is why I r5'd Hot Rod. He kills all evasion and has monster crits. Great anti-Nightbird bot too.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Hot Rod is a solid choice for the boss fight. I also found Iron hide to be suitable too as kickback wont' evade range attacks, so just blast his face with your s2 and be done with it.
  • I have never seen any tangible effect of hotrod ability on any bot but arcee. Once.
  • I have never seen any tangible effect of hotrod ability on any bot but arcee. Once.

He isn't everyone's "cup of tea" but those who play him (myself included) really like him. Going against barricade he never evades me, couple range then a heavy and keep pounding the crits.
  • It was extremely hard fight without combos , but Finally i did it yesterday using rampage and health boost . They really helped.
    Yea one range ine melee and heavy.
    The fights were lengthy.but enjoyable.
    So peace.