Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

So....2* Kickback?

With Kickback coming on the heels of the 2* bot thing, is Kabam going to release a 2* Kickback for those of us that end up with the 3* version?

Comments

• Options
    I think it's more probable they'll keep them (him and the future released bots) for a new 2-star event in some months.
    Would make sense.
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I suppose. I mean why go to the bother of just making a 2* version and throwing it in there for maybe 1,000 chips so people can actually try out the bot and see if they like it or want to pursue better versions of it? Silly me!
  • Options
    I suppose. I mean why go to the bother of just making a 2* version and throwing it in there for maybe 1,000 chips so people can actually try out the bot and see if they like it or want to pursue better versions of it? Silly me!

you can't use the chips for other bots oher than him, and you just have to play in order to get him. Since it's not a big deal to make 10k chips, where's the problem in getting the 3 star?