Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What's Up With AI Bots Healing/Regenerating Health?!

This doesn't happen every fight, but often enough now for it to bother me. In Raid/Arena fights, whenever a bot gets down to 10%-20% health, he starts regenerating health enough to overcome or at least slow down damaging debuffs until they expire. I don't mean bots that have some kind of healing built in (Ratchet, RotF Megatron, etc.), and I've never seen anything to indicate a mastery or a mod was in effect that would somehow mitigate damage.

It hasn't happened with single shot attacks that just deal high damage, but its happened with damaging debuffs (shock, burn, etc.) and even with rapid but low damage attacks like a flurry of hits from Sideswipe, for example. This is frustrating and I don't even use Rhinox (among others) anymore since his bleeds do pathetic amounts of damage (he's 3* 4/40). The last time I used him aside from arena auto-fights, was against a Rhinox identical in power, 4/40 3*, who did about twice the damage on his SP2, SP3 and even basic attacks that triggered bleeds. He also now only gets maybe 3-5 bleed stacks on his SPs and I used to get 6+ stacks of bleed with him, and the stacks he get seem to expire fast, and the damage does slow down around the 10-20% health of enemies. Maybe I missed a Rhinox nerf somewhere, but he's just an easy example.

Comments

• Its a new mastery, If a bot is under a debuff, Their attacks heal them or something like that. Its posted in the new update notes.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    #themoreyouknow
  • ZangZang Posts: 34
    edited March 2018
    Its a new mastery, If a bot is under a debuff, Their attacks heal them or something like that. Its posted in the new update notes.
    There is no such mastery and, even if there is, new masteries are not release yet.

For the story of rhinox bleeding, your opponent might have deep wounds mastery which make bleeding last longer and more damage