Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Limit the raid frequency

Hi there. I written this, because I tolerate very long time, and now my patience is over. Why you, creators, give us opportunity attack other commander's only 1 time in 1 hour, but not limited our bases from attacks? Per hour, while I participate only in 1 raid, my base rob thrice! Thrice, Karl! This does not me reach those soccess and quantity of medals, which displays my real level of skills. This is just not rightly! For game balance you must limit quantity of attacks one in hour. It is strange, that no one it has not yet reporeported.
Tagged:

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Buy more raid tickets! Buy shields! Follow the Kabam ways my friend!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    XhibitA wrote: »
    Buy more raid tickets! Buy shields! Follow the Kabam ways my friend!

Do the raid bounty!
  • Not to be mean, but show me a screenshot or it didn't happen.

You only get raided, on average, once an hour. Occasionally there might be a half hour gap between two raids, but if you look there was an hour and half gap before that. So still 1 an hour. That's why there are Quint bases. For when the player bases are all on cool down.
  • uvdquyvbpohv.png
    Вот мой ответ
  • 2 hours ago, 1 hour ago, 12 minutes ago

Once an hour, give or take a few minutes. What exactly are you complaining about?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    2 hours ago, 1 hour ago, 12 minutes ago

Once an hour, give or take a few minutes. What exactly are you complaining about?

Beat me to it. Look at the countdown timer on the right, and you can see exactly how far apart the raid attacks are. Seems perfectly fine to me.
  • 1 hour ago, 57 minutes ago and 12 minutes ago. A you have a vision problems? That proves what I written higher. 3 attacks in 1 hour
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    1 hour ago, 57 minutes ago and 12 minutes ago. A you have a vision problems? That proves what I written higher. 3 attacks in 1 hour

Ummm, no.. you got attacked 3 times in 1hr 46 minutes.

Look at the revenge clock on the right hand side above each revenge button:

x1pec5hw59k4.png

The bottom one has 22hrs and one minute left on it.

The middle has 23hrs and 2 minutes left on it... 59 minutes AFTER the first attack.

The top one has 23hrs 47minutes on it, 45 minutes after the 2nd attack.

In all, you got attacked slightly more than once per hour, since the last attack was close to being a full two hours after the first attack.

The attack timer is misleading because it always rounds down to the nearest hour even if the next attack was 1hr 56minutes later.

You have to look at the revenge timer to see when those attacks actually took place.
  • Than look at this :ukh9z8f3s52p.png
    Here possible watch 3 attacks in 75 minutes (almost 1 hour)
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    In the last 24 hours I've raided 17 times, and BEEN raided 11, try raiding more than once at a time
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Looks like normal raid rates.

Increased frequency is either due to you raiding, which puts you back in the raid pool, or people getting revenge to miraculously work.
  • Terminal wrote: »
    Looks like normal raid rates.

, or people getting revenge to miraculously work.

Increased frequency is either due to you raiding, which puts you back in the raid pool
    Ни хрена не понял
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    edited April 2018
    Than look at this :ukh9z8f3s52p.png
    Here possible watch 3 attacks in 75 minutes (almost 1 hour)

That looks like 90 minutes to me. 45 minutes between raids is probably about the minimum. What you need is a picture like this.....

oiwgj8duu71y.png

Now THAT'S a problem they need to look into...

Edit:

It still averages 1 every hour, but if I was currently raiding for something and got hit twice in the space of 5 minutes I'd be infuriated. (actually the "p" word is more accurate, but that's apparently a naughty word....)
  • NOW it's broken.

@Kabam Miike this now needs an official reply.

Case # 04682864

tjd8ercgt4dq.png
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    This is a problem for folks trying to reach the 2500 medal count achievement now also. If someone raids me while I don't have a shield up and takes 40 medals and I am only getting 9 medals per raid, I have to now raid five more times just to undo the damage of one done to my base.

This is assuming that during those five raids I don't get hit again and fall further back.