Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

All The Special Attack suckers

In MY opinion, like some few bots have bad Special Attacks. I choose......

-Megatron: His special 3 doesn’t really give a good attack. All he does is just punch and kick the oppenent and transform and shoot him. I really wanna KO the oppenent but :(

-Grindor: I kind of think Grindor has the worst special attack. I mean all of his attacks except special 2, is bad. And I thought that special 2 is better than special 3!

-Optimus primal: Even he is the new bot, his special attack looks good, but I discovered that it doesn’t give a lot of damage. It looks like it is giving a lot of damage cuz you turn to the unbeatable GORILLA.

-Soundwave: Soundwaves special 3 sucks. It just puts soundwave’s pets to chase after the oppenent and eats the oppenent and soundwave blasts his chest. I mean it is not that good.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    In MY opinion, like some few bots have bad Special Attacks. I choose......

-Megatron: His special 3 doesn’t really give a good attack. All he does is just punch and kick the oppenent and transform and shoot him. I really wanna KO the oppenent but :(

-Grindor: I kind of think Grindor has the worst special attack. I mean all of his attacks except special 2, is bad. And I thought that special 2 is better than special 3!

-Optimus primal: Even he is the new bot, his special attack looks good, but I discovered that it doesn’t give a lot of damage. It looks like it is giving a lot of damage cuz you turn to the unbeatable GORILLA.

-Soundwave: Soundwaves special 3 sucks. It just puts soundwave’s pets to chase after the oppenent and eats the oppenent and soundwave blasts his chest. I mean it is not that good.

Agree with everything except for Megatron and Primal.
    Megatron gives the opponent an infinite shock, and besides it still does decent damage, but he was really made for sp1 spam. Optimus Primal gains 10 crit armour buffs which can be converted to melee buffs to deal absurd amounts of damage with his heavy attacks.

Grindor’s sp3 is pure trash and shall not be spoken of. Explains why they put him on defensive power gain on AM :joy:
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    Fyi...

The way you SHOULD use Primals s3 is by launching a heavy attack first, so you get the melee buffs, then launch s3 so you do maximum possible damage on the hits.

You'll replenish your armour stack to full immediately AND put a very long attack debuff on your opponent.

Sometimes special attacks aren't about lots of damage, they are about strategy. Damage isn't everything.

Same goes for Megatron... His S3 lands a shock debuff you can permanently fuse, and grants unlimited fusion cannon overload.

I mean come on... Megatron has one of the highest utility s3 attacks in the game. How can you possibly complain about it?

No argument on Grindor s3. It absolutely sucks. Unless you have Mixmaster in your squad. S1 and s2 are very good though.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro wrote: »
    Fyi...

The way you SHOULD use Primals s3 is by launching a heavy attack first, so you get the melee buffs, then launch s3 so you do maximum possible damage on the hits.

You'll replenish your armour stack to full immediately AND put a very long attack debuff on your opponent.

Sometimes special attacks aren't about lots of damage, they are about strategy. Damage isn't everything.

Same goes for Megatron... His S3 lands a shock debuff you can permanently fuse, and grants unlimited fusion cannon overload.

I mean come on... Megatron has one of the highest utility s3 attacks in the game. How can you possibly complain about it?

No argument on Grindor s3. It absolutely sucks. Unless you have Mixmaster in your squad. S1 and s2 are very good though.

Couldn’t have said it better ;)
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    Is it possible he meant ROTF Megatron who does great damage as long as you have a lot of impair charges.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DeePrime wrote: »
    Is it possible he meant ROTF Megatron who does great damage as long as you have a lot of impair charges.

I was about to say the same. Based on his desc, sounds like demo Megatron. Yes, have to build up impair charges to make it effective.
  • Even if it's ROTF Meg his SP3 is ridiculously good. This game isn't a button mash fest, it requires some strategy to play.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Your right, DarmOK, I meant demo