Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So I guess we know who the G1 Tech Bot we were expecting will be...

95ujdkeugg6l.jpg

We were so hung up on jammin' with Jazz and kickin' back with Wheeljack, we didn't even think about boom-boxing with the master - Blaster! /80sTVyouthculture

Comments

• Striker80Striker80 Posts: 14
    Not the first one to notice. Loving the fact of Blaster, Rewind and Steeljaw
  • G1 Mirage is a better Tech bot.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    G1 Mirage is a better Tech bot.

Awesome, tell me more about Blaster's abilities, special attacks and synergies.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    He'll actually repair health through shielding. He interferes with range speed, can stack buffs called amp charges and if you gain a max of 10 charges and use his sp3, you can basically bring an opponents attack rating to 0 for 20 seconds.

There's a lot more to him than that, but he looks solid. Could be a very interesting bot to use and would be pretty solid on base defense with EMI mod I'm guessing.

We already had one guy in our alliance beat RotK and I think one guy in Forge did it too.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    95ujdkeugg6l.jpg

We were so hung up on jammin' with Jazz and kickin' back with Wheeljack, we didn't even think about boom-boxing with the master - Blaster! /80sTVyouthculture

He had crossed my mind as a bot I'd like to see but I didn't think it would happen, at least not this soon.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Blaster is in rotk
  • 752io2wzhn65.jpeg
    b70g9vd2hxy1.jpeg
    fj5g86fj7ays.jpeg
    9pp4y7y1ntuw.jpeg
    b5mdof3qp4jz.jpeg
    u1loqmfv06zf.jpeg
    7x976yf4ig74.jpeg
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    G1 Mirage is a better Tech bot.

Awesome, tell me more about Blaster's abilities, special attacks and synergies.

• NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Nice, didn't realise you could fight him in the game already - the more you know.