Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Serious Raid Medal Count Reduction

XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Is it now by design that anyone above 2400 raid medals will only get 9 medals per battle? The following are just a couple I have fought and all give just 9 medals:

lmr5lv8ebwaz.jpg
icrgzcl57w43.jpg

But if your below 2350 you can get medal counts up to 42 from one raid:

bkpub76pmfkr.jpg

It appears that between 2350-2400 you get limited down to 12-15 medals per raid and then even lower once you hit 2400.

I am just looking for confirmation that others are seeing this and that this is by design?
Tagged:

Comments

• Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    It is designed to get less medals if you are attacking a less base, just compare your first & last picture then you will get the point.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    It is designed to get less medals if you are attacking a less base, just compare your first & last picture then you will get the point.

That makes no sense at all. From 40 medals to 9 for a 1000 base rating difference? Based on my raids and you can see I have done a lot I think it is based on the medals you currently hold.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    That’s why you need a strong base so that you get successful raid defenses in order to stay on top. Or raid shields while your raid tickets recharge.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited April 2018
    It's based on the difference in medals count, not strength

And, yes, it s...s
    edited April 2018
    Ah I see, I didn't comprehend your post @Mufc14. That's lame.

It'll be a slow crawl up to 2500 I guess.
    XhibitA wrote: »

That makes no sense at all. From 40 medals to 9 for a 1000 base rating difference? Based on my raids and you can see I have done a lot I think it is based on the medals you currently hold.

You have 2408 attacked someone have 2124=9
    You have 2343 attacked someone have 2438=42
    If you have more medals you will get less
    If you have less medals you will get more
    Dose that make sense?

You have 2408 attacked someone have 2124=9
    You have 2343 attacked someone have 2438=42
    If you have more medals you will get less
    If you have less medals you will get more
    Dose that make sense?

Yup yup, so there are only 17 people in the game right now that I can fight to get more than 9 medals -.-
    @XhibitA good luck pal
  • cml007cml007 Posts: 38
    I've been getting much less than the past few days as well...
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It may have something to do with the 2500 medal achievement, they don’t want to make it easy to get without spending.
    @XhibitA good luck pal

sqmt3p182yfz.png

Woohoo!
  • Congrats @XhibitA

As you may have seen on the leaderboard, I did the long way up yesterday as well.