Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[TMTLS] Transmetals Recruiting

Looking for 2 players to join an active alliance clearing 3 BGs in AM on difficulty 47-48 of Map 2. LINE users are required, and we have plans to switch to Map 3 once these last 2 spots are filled with stable members.

Contact Yoncemus on LINE if interested!

Comments

• Immediate opening available for an active member with LINE! Join a top 100 alliance! I suggest at least 3 R3 4-stars to handle AM. Contact on LINE and request in game.
  • 3 spots opening (1 immediately available, 2 after AM) for active players who can communicate and use LINE with a focus on AM. Currently running 3 BGs on Map 2, Diff 50 and have been consistent in finishing top 100 over the past several weeks! Looking to increase our ranking (and rewards!) by switching to Map 3. Contact Yoncemus on LINE or search TMTLS in game!
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Sorry that I couldn't pull my weight in the Alliance Missions. Throwback Week Raids threw my 4-Star Bots away from use in the Alliance Mission... I think I underestimated myself because I wanted to be safe with conserving health in Alliance Missions at the risk of being unhelpful. Apologies...
  • woo224 wrote: »
    Sorry that I couldn't pull my weight in the Alliance Missions. Throwback Week Raids threw my 4-Star Bots away from use in the Alliance Mission... I think I underestimated myself because I wanted to be safe with conserving health in Alliance Missions at the risk of being unhelpful. Apologies...

Understood, but it’s not uncommon to have raid events happen during AM. We all would like our strongest bots to raid, but to help advance the alliance we use our top teams in missions. Perhaps when you have a stronger “B” team for raids we can have you return. Good luck in your new alliance!
  • One spot immediately open for an active member. Planning to run a mix of Map 2 and Map 3 for the upcoming mission. Contact Yoncemus on LINE or in game.
  • Opening available for an active member! Running mostly Map 3 diff 7-8. Contact YoncemusPrime in game or Yoncemus on LINE!
  • Two openings available for active members! Recommend a mix of R4 and R3 4-star bots for Map 3 Diff 10. Contact Yoncemus on LINE or YoncemusPrime in game!