Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where do we report hacker activity?

Alright so on my morning commute I got spat in the face by a hacker. At least that is what it felt like. The last bot in a raid just triggered a disconnect every time I tried to start the fight. I restarted the game a couple of times, tried other game modes in between tries but the same thing happened each and every time while every other part of the game worked flawlessly. To add insult to injury, the hacking player's name conveyed the message "Hey! I'm a crash hacker!" with almost absurd clarity.

Now where do I report "suspicious activity" (read: blatant hackers)? Is it a specific part of the forums? Or a mail address? Couldn't find anything in the game.
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Is he in top leaderboard?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/32036#Comment_32036 try look here. Got some instruction by xhibitA on how to report suspicious activity.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabam Support
  • DonApis wrote: »
    Is he in top leaderboard?

Actually no. Not in top 100 from what I could see. Thanks for the tips guys!
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Just be sure to be as detailed as you can be when submitting the ticket.
  • Done, as precise and objectively described as possible. Hope the guy will taste my revenge in his own salty tears soon...
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited April 2018
    Not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed (but not surprised?) to see that a certain someone is still in the game and still in the position that they're in.

They gotta go.

Who at Kabam can summon the mighty Mjolnir and finally smite this evil-doer before their cancer spreads even further throughout the leaderboard?
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    I agree with Synthwave,... the same person on the same position after many people have tried to raid the base without even being able to start the first fight. I would have think Kabam would have catch that by now and remove the person completely out of the game.