Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

THE WORST BOT IN THE GAME!!

This is the WORST bot in the game! GRINDOR. Grindor punches suck. He punches almost the same thing repeated. And he only kicks once. I am argueing about he’s special attacks. Ofcourse He’s SP1 is bad. Grindors’s SP2 is actually better than his SP3. It gives more damage. His SP3 is just hitting and shooting bullets. HATE HIM!!
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Maybe because you are not skill enough using him.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited April 2018
    syl1z8ptccj5.jpg
    dude punches like a truck! what are you high?
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    He's good, Especially on base defense. I hate fighting him on raids. I know I'm going to have to pound away on him forever to beat him because of the armor.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    i take him to am, he does some heavy lifting
  • Every bot has some use as long as you know how to play them
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    This is the WORST bot in the game! GRINDOR. Grindor punches suck. He punches almost the same thing repeated. And he only kicks once. I am argueing about he’s special attacks. Ofcourse He’s SP1 is bad. Grindors’s SP2 is actually better than his SP3. It gives more damage. His SP3 is just hitting and shooting bullets. HATE HIM!!

Hi, welcome to Transformers Forged To Fight! Enjoy your stay!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    DaveJL wrote: »
    there are no bad bots, only bad players

Totally agree. I've seen Arcee among the unstoppable category because she has a specific play style and a player behind her that understands how to employ her properly. One thing I like about this game is the thought put into how each bot has to be played to be effective.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    SORRY :'(
    And I am in a high level guys I know to use them
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Excuse me hound mixmaster need I say more?
    What??
    What do you mean
    What do you mean

He means he thinks hound and mixmaster are the worst bots in the game, and in all honesty I'm in the same boat lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    This thread is lol. Everyone knows the worst bot in game is not Grindor. It is Sideswipe.

How do they know this?

Because Manthro told them.
    Manthro wrote: »
    This thread is lol. Everyone knows the worst bot in game is not Grindor. It is Sideswipe.

How do they know this?

My least favourite 4 is hound mix daddy SIDESWIPE bumblebee dotm. Those the only bots I’d consider to be ineffective for me
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I just don't get it
    I just don't get it

Well bro you clearly have a much different play style to us, I’m just not a fan of ranged bots. It all comes down to playstyle
    I just don't get it

Well bro you clearly have a much different play style to us, I’m just not a fan of ranged bots. It all comes down to playstyle

Sideswipe is all melee! I don't get why he is so disliked lol.

I think the issue seems to be that certain bots in certain categories play like you would expect another class. So to me, Sideswipe and Hound play like a demo bot. Ratchet can as well. Windblade plays like a warrior. Prowl plays like a tech bot. I think each class seems to have a play style. Hound can do serious melee damage if you set them up with a burn debuff first and land some crits.
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Worst bot for my money is probably either Hound, Arcee or Ramjet. Hound has average specials and I find his melee attacks lacking range, Arcee is a glass cannon that doesnt really fire properly and Ramjet is just awkward and his Sig move is terrible.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited April 2018
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Worst bot for my money is probably either Hound, Arcee or Ramjet. Hound has average specials and I find his melee attacks lacking range, Arcee is a glass cannon that doesnt really fire properly and Ramjet is just awkward and his Sig move is terrible.

I'm using ramjet in raid, AM. He is actually quite good.
    I just don't get it

I think the issue seems to be that certain bots in certain categories play like you would expect another class. So to me, Sideswipe and Hound play like a demo bot. Ratchet can as well. Windblade plays like a warrior. Prowl plays like a tech bot. I think each class seems to have a play style. Hound can do serious melee damage if you set them up with a burn debuff first and land some crits.

He’s basic
    I just don't get it

He’s basic

Easy to use, straightforward and ramps damage up massively... sounds good to me??
  • Its true everyone has their opinions, while alone and no synergies I would pick MV1 all day before grindor, if I had demo megs and barricade in 4* versions the synergy between them and grindor make him extremely valuable and a fun team to play.

That also being said I really like sideswipe and arcee both of them are in my b squad AM team when we are focusing on spotlight missions, I enjoy their fight styles respectfully. Everyone has their opinions and I don't think their is a "worst bot" in the game, just ones that don't fit a certain fighting style.
    I just don't get it

He’s basic

Easy to use, straightforward and ramps damage up massively... sounds good to me??

Fair point, still just don’t think he’s on par with other scouts. Every bot is good, that’s what’s great about TFTF there’s so much balance
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Sideswipe is cool, he takes a bit of skill to time your range attack sidesteps to build up power, his downfall is taking 7 hits to activate his agility skill, just an idea but Kabam should change that, make his skill something similar to Drifts sig, evade 7 melee attacks to activate his agility and if the combo meter is above 15 For every 7 evades after that add a 1 power gain of his sig along with his agility buff, this rewards player skill and make those long fights fun and exciting for sideswipers.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Sideswipe is cool, he takes a bit of skill to time your range attack sidesteps to build up power, his downfall is taking 7 hits to activate his agility skill, just an idea but Kabam should change that, make his skill something similar to Drifts sig, evade 7 melee attacks to activate his agility and if the combo meter is above 15 For every 7 evades after that add a 1 power gain of his sig along with his agility buff, this rewards player skill and make those long fights fun and exciting for sideswipers.

His evade puts me off using sp2, I prefer evade to be a manual thing.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Manthro wrote: »

How do they know this?

But sideswipe is awesome
This discussion has been closed.