Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Really need a 3* Brawler - petition

Sorry devs for sounding so desperate but I seriously need a 3* Brawler. I have every type of 3* and 4* already but still lacking a Brawler 3*.

I open every crystal hoping so much to get a Brawler 3* yet it still eludes me.

My current roster of 3* and 4*s (from high ratings to low):

3* Ironhide (demolitions)
3* Ultra Magnus (tactician)
3* Bumblebee (tactician)
3* Rhinox (tech)
3* Sideswipe (scout)
3* Arcee (warrior)
(^ my main go-to bots)

4* Windblade
3* Barricade
3* Mirage
3* Optimus Prime (Gen 1 Tactician)
3* Windblade
3* Rachet

As u can see from above it really pains me... justt... needd... that... brawleerrrr...

I did spend some money in the game and really hope u guys can do something to grant me a 3* Brawler (not being specific any of them will do).. all I ask is a 3* not even a 4*. Thanks devs.. hoping my dream will come true soon.

Also hoping the next Arenas soon will be a Brawler type.. would splurge lots of money on those bot specific crystals hoping for a 3* brawler (regretted not doing so on the earlier Grindor crystals). Please devs hope u will fulfill my request k. Thanks so much!!

my IGN: Davien

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Lmfao stop there they aren't just gonna hand you one grindor was just in arena last week actually.... keep spending or wait they will come there is only 3 right now so chances aren't through the roof
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    LMFAO... cracked me up!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    begging Kabam for one.. not meant to be a glorified thread. Laugh at me all you want I don't mind.. once I get a brawler will then post it here to thank them. Else the post continues..

latest update.. spent like 20 bucks yesterday to get 5 premiums.. got myself a 3* bonecrusher. Sad.. no 3* brawler yet for me.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited May 2017
    Man, Kabam won't give bots to anybody just because yes. It doesn't matter how much did you spend on the game, they won't make any exception,. Read their Terms of Service. Also, Kabam doesn't decides what you got from a Crystal, since it's programmed to be random, so if you get a Brawler-class bot, you don't have to thank them. It'll be thanks to your luck and to RNG.
  • RaudirRaudir Posts: 5
    lol PATHETHIC
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    First funny post of release! Bravo!
    Man, Kabam won't give bots to anybody just because yes. It doesn't matter how much did you spend on the game, they won't make any exception,. Read their Terms of Service. Also, Kabam doesn't decides what you got from a Crystal, since it's programmed to be random, so if you get a Brawler-class bot, you don't have to thank them. It'll be thanks to your luck and to RNG.

Maybe a dev could waive his magic wand.. and *poop* suddenly i found a shiny 3* brawler in my next crystal opening.. that would be epic. I'd laugh back so hard at the haters of this thread when that happens B)
    edited May 2017
    Davien wrote: »

Maybe a dev could waive his magic wand.. and *poop* suddenly i found a shiny 3* brawler in my next crystal opening.. that would be epic. I'd laugh back so hard at the haters of this thread when that happens B)

Like I said, that won't happen. And if it happens, it won't be because of devs, it'll be because of RNG. Stop being so stubborn, I've already said that's not how Crystals works: devs don't decide which bot you'll get from.a Crystal, it's a code based on random generator. The moment you press that "Open" button, the games' servers pick a random bot for you to get. That Crystal spinning and stuff it's just suggestive, so people like you pay for Energon to buy Crystals until you get the bot you want.

"Maybe a dev could waive his magic wand..." Yeah, right. Or you're just being childish and naive, or you have zero knowledge how mobile games are made. Or both.

Like I said, that won't happen. And if it happens, it won't be because of devs, it'll be because of RNG. Stop being so stubborn, I've already said that's not how Crystals works: devs don't decide which bot you'll get from.a Crystal, it's a code based on random generator. The moment you press that "Open" button, the games' servers pick a random bot for you to get. That Crystal spinning and stuff it's just suggestive, so people like you pay for Energon to buy Crystals until you get the bot you want.

"Maybe a dev could waive his magic wand..." Yeah, right. Or you're just being childish and naive, or you have zero knowledge how mobile games are made. Or both.

Disagree. there's still an algorithm that determines the % chance of getting a 2*, 3* or 4* via a premium crystal. If it's total randomness for 3* and 4* crystals, there's still an algorithm that determines how often a character is duped (lest a player keep getting dupes for their 1 bot).

Posting this up as well to show a flaw (or a purposefully done flaw) that is preventing me in getting a Brawler type. Maybe the devs want me to spend more $$ just to get a Brawler? Or so that I would stay longer in the game till I get it... with so many 3* bots / 4* obtained already I don't get why it's so hard to land on either one of the game's 3 Brawler types - Motormaster, Optimus MV1, or Grindor. That part of the algorithm is what's bothering me now... I have soooo many Purple ORE waiting to be spent on them (from duplicates) that it sucks..
    never underestimate what a dev can do too.. they can easily insert a code in the person's account to make it happen. It's very easy for them to do so.
    Now you're just being paranoic, dude.

Anyway, hope you get your Brawl-class bot soon
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    never underestimate what a dev can do too.. they can easily insert a code in the person's account to make it happen. It's very easy for them to do so.

ROFL

Side note... how is this a petition?
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    edited May 2017
    this is by far the most entertaining discussion ever. Lol calling rng a flaw bahahha

oh OP, did you also read that poll on 3* sw? the guy spent $1000, got one 4* sw but no 3* sw... then theres people in my alliance who spent $100 and got both 4* and 3* sw. This must be a conspiracy!!!
    Moot wrote: »
    this is by far the most entertaining discussion ever. Lol calling rng a flaw bahahha

oh OP, did you also read that poll on 3* sw? the guy spent $1000, got one 4* sw but no 3* sw... then theres people in my alliance who spent $100 and got both 4* and 3* sw. This must be a conspiracy!!!

Maybe earlier the 1k guy got nice 3*s pull already so game decided to be evil on him.. Since he's a big spender must have spent alot on pulls prior to the soundwave crystals. All about the algorithms bro. RNG with a twist.
    ya maybe they got some algorithm that decreases your chance of getting a 3* brawler based on a hash of your username. Believe me, bigly.
    nice solution. Worked!
    Taylor swift listener...stop posting about your plight for a Dev to post for/gift you a 3* and the fact you'll post when you get one. Son... nobody gives 2 fs. Grow up and enjoy whenever you get one fgs! My 9 year old daughter got one today so chill your boots. Smfh.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Is this the tin foil hat club?
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Is this the tin foil hat club?

Says Tin foil hat creator. f o.
  • There's no conspiracy going on here. In a regular Premium Bot Crystal (or a 1/2/3/4-Star Bot Crystal), every bot has an even chance of dropping. You're not more or less likely to get a 3-Star Brawler on your next pull than say... a 3-Star Warrior.
    There's no conspiracy going on here. In a regular Premium Bot Crystal (or a 1/2/3/4-Star Bot Crystal), every bot has an even chance of dropping. You're not more or less likely to get a 3-Star Brawler on your next pull than say... a 3-Star Warrior.

aww.. was wishing that there was an algorithm behind it. Guess I'll be seeing my Brawler 3*/4* in 1 year's time (or maybe never) :'(
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    There's no conspiracy going on here. In a regular Premium Bot Crystal (or a 1/2/3/4-Star Bot Crystal), every bot has an even chance of dropping. You're not more or less likely to get a 3-Star Brawler on your next pull than say... a 3-Star Warrior.

aww.. was wishing that there was an algorithm behind it. Guess I'll be seeing my Brawler 3*/4* in 1 year's time (or maybe never) :'(

It's alright, I don't have a 3* Brawler or Demo. On the other hand, I have a 3/30 awakened G1 Optimus, so I'm happy to be patient
    CandKane wrote: »

It's alright, I don't have a 3* Brawler or Demo. On the other hand, I have a 3/30 awakened G1 Optimus, so I'm happy to be patient

thanks... i just went on patient mode.. and suddenly out of nowhere the premium crystal shards I farmed via the latest Arena gave me this (just opened 1)!! FINALLY A BRAWLER!! THANK U KABAM!! :#:#

Screenshot_20170512-071239_zpsybirjeiq.png

Screenshot_20170512-071308_zpsp1ovhgyr.png
    I'll definitely donate on and off to support u guys... crystal drops rates are way better than MCOC (when I played that during launch eons ago). I understand MCOC improved a lot but i'm no longer that into Marvel games (played the hell out of Marvel Future Fight till I got burned out) :smile:

Really a happy ending for this thread. sorry if u guys thought it was spam earlier just needed a place to vent my frustration. Cheers and all the best in the game to everyone here :)