Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Need some help

Hey guys. I have recently started playing and yesterday I opened my first 4* hero crystal and got an OG Megatron. Now I also have 3 more 4* bots: Prowl, Soundwave and Windblade. All of them except Windblade are at R2. Question is simple: Who should I bring up to R3? I have the cats, the "iso", everything. I myself really enjoy playing Megatron. What do u guys think?
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Do the one you enjoy play with.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    OG megatron
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Tactician Megs
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Can't go wrong with any of them. Megatron is probably the strongest of them though
  • DRKK9DRKK9 Posts: 6
    Yeah I see u guys also enjoy OG Megatron:)). I'm happy I got him, since he just became available. I guess he's going up then. I believe he's the second best tactician, I see a lot of love when it comes to Optimus OG, but I personally love his mechanics and the character overall. Is he better than movie Megs though?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DRKK9 wrote: »
    Yeah I see u guys also enjoy OG Megatron:)). I'm happy I got him, since he just became available. I guess he's going up then. I believe he's the second best tactician, I see a lot of love when it comes to Optimus OG, but I personally love his mechanics and the character overall. Is he better than movie Megs though?

Other then OG Prime, he’s my favourite bot
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

Other then OG Prime, he’s my favourite bot

Me too
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374

OG Optimus is well liked as he has great synergy bonus (especially with Ratchet that gives him heal) with all sorts of bots as well as having a very powerful kit to boot (amour break, and powerful bleeds if duped). OG Megatron would be a contender for 1st place for Tacts if he also had heal, but he has a diverse kit which makes him very valuable to have.
  • DRKK9DRKK9 Posts: 6
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated!