Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon & Energy Ads not working [Not A Bug]

DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
jhjxrdur1d17.png
41beer9reinj.png
Tagged:

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Yeah. Me too. I already restart the game multiple times and the ads still not working.
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Its good to know it just ain’t me
    Its working for me now.
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    Not working again
  • Hey! Sorry for a delay on this one!

Are any of you still having issues?
    I'm no longer having this problem.
  • CrematedCremated Posts: 4
    Hey! Sorry for a delay on this one!

Are any of you still having issues?

As of the new patch I am having the same problem and is becoming harder and harder for it to allow me to watch them

• SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    The same thing is happening for me for the last 2 days too. I’m an iOS user so whatever the bug is, it also happens now in Apple devices too. @Kabam Miike can you help us with this problem Mike? No matter how many times I restart, it doesn’t work. We can’t obtain ad energy and mission energy as intended.
  • BobnfloydBobnfloyd Posts: 31
    I've had the same problem. Android Samsung s8+ for the last 3 days
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    Same issue here, can't do the mission energy ad or the ones on base. Issue started April 7th or 8th. Android OS, note 8
    f6q3xpm40aek.jpg

1 mission energy charge available, "claim now" dialogue button not present
  • Hey there -

After further talking this over with the team, I wanted to touch base on how this can happen every so often. We mentioned this in our announcement about the Energy Ads, this is due to it not having an add to share with you immediately. However, it should clear up after a bit and an ad should be viewable.

With that said, if you are seeing this constantly and continuously with no change please let us know for how long so that we can investigate further.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    edited April 2018
    it's been more pronounced after the 6.0 update. yesterday was the first day (for me) to stop completely on my Andriod (Note 8). prior to yesterday, i had to restart the game for the ads to kick in.

ads were not available since the 5 pm (PT) recharge. i checked this morning (6 am PT) and the ads still didn't work - so I logged in with my iOS phone to activate the ads.

this is for both energy and energon
  • Hey there -

After further talking this over with the team, I wanted to touch base on how this can happen every so often. We mentioned this in our announcement about the Energy Ads, this is due to it not having an add to share with you immediately. However, it should clear up after a bit and an ad should be viewable.

With that said, if you are seeing this constantly and continuously with no change please let us know for how long so that we can investigate further.

What constitutes "constantly and continuously"? 1 out of potentially 7 available a day? A day with nothing? Two days with nothing?

As I asked in one of the two current threads on this, any chance the mission energy can be unlocked if the ads are unavailable? All of the "hard" storyline and spotlight maps are such energy sinks that you can only run once every 6 hours. On top of that, some of them have lanes that need that extra 9 energy or a 7th hour to finish.
  • Hey there -

The ads for the energon finally came through but the energy has not worked in over a day, starting day 2 and still not functioning as intended.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    The ads for the energon finally came through but the energy has not worked in over a day, starting day 2 and still not functioning as intended.

Agreed, I was able to pull the energy refill once in the past three days now.
    Still happening8nkvbkfnsmcn.jpg
    This is continuing on day 4 here. None of the ads nor energy refill is working on IOS 11.3 (Latest version). Though it didn't work on the previous version as well. We are losing out on valuable energon and energy refills. Please increase the urgency of this problem.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    This is apparently a issue with the game code, because I was just logged in on iOS, no ads available for mission energy recharge, closed app three times, still same. Logged in with my android device, and the ad's there.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    No offers available for me, going on day 3 here (newest iOS)
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    willdorf wrote: »
    This is apparently a issue with the game code, because I was just logged in on iOS, no ads available for mission energy recharge, closed app three times, still same. Logged in with my android device, and the ad's there.

It's happening on Android too. I can't access my energy refill. It's at 1/1 but greyed out so that I can't choose it. The energon ads work fine though for me.
  • Hey gang -

Thanks for the quick responses back. We went ahead and bumped this with the rest of the team, we'll be investigating it thoroughly.
    Update:

Yesterday both energy and energon ads worked for the Note 8. I had to do a couple restarts for the ads but it worked. This morning, the energy ad didn't work. I waited for about 30 mins and it still didn't work with restarting (multiple). I had to go to work so I logged in with my Iphone 6 to activate the ad.
  • Zuckerberg forgot to forward user data :o
    Guys it has almost been a week. Please fix this issue. We can’t get mission energy as well. It sucks when you have to wait an additional 45 mins for that 9 energy to finish the mission.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    It's stopped working three months ago. Completely.
  • Stupid question, maybe, but don't you use any kind of adblocker on your device?

(I have to disable Adaway to be able to see the inapp ads)
    no ad blocker. I also thought it was maybe due to an ISP blacklist so I switched networks (home ISP, work ISP and phone carrier) - all the same issue.

Update: Energy ads works most of the time now. I noticed it's usually in the evening if it stops working. Only the first Energon ads works. I tried waiting to see if the other ads come back but only 1 day did that work (w/ restarts too). The other times, it never came back (w/ restarts) so after a couple hours I switched to my iOS phone to activate the ads.
  • Hey everyone -

For starters, thank you all for your patience while we looked into this. We definitely understand how frustrating this can be and we wanted to figure out what was going on with it.

After checking into this we were able to determine that due to how our ad partners work we may not always have an ad to share depending on your region or device. This is out of our control as it's on our ad provider to determine if there is a proper/suitable ad to display. I apologize that I don't have news y'all would've liked to hear, but this does mean that ads should pop every so often if you aren't seeing them in that moment.
  • Zuckerberg forgot to forward user data :o
    I thought I was joking