Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

THE WORST BOT IN THE GAME!!

2»

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Manthro wrote: »
    This thread is lol. Everyone knows the worst bot in game is not Grindor. It is Sideswipe.

How do they know this?

Because Manthro told them.

But sideswipe is awesome

YES! troll him!!
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    edited April 2018
    Shouldn't hate on Sideswipe. He plays like Drift.

He can out damage a lot of bots. You sidestep ranged instead of firing back for power gain and use his sidestep buff against melee while keeping his ten crit stacks up and you can do major damage with s2.

I just find it amusing people love Drift, rightfully so, but hate on sideswipe, and you actually have to knock him down to take away his buffs. He has grown on me.

However he has horrible synergies.
    kranders wrote: »

He can out damage a lot of bots. You sidestep ranged instead of firing back for power gain and use his sidestep buff against melee while keeping his ten crit stacks up and you can do major damage with s2.

I just find it amusing people love Drift, rightfully so, but hate on sideswipe, and you actually have to knock him down to take away his buffs. He has grown on me.

Doesn't he have one good synergy with Mirage where his heavy attack stacks melee buffs for a very short duration? You have to play really aggressive but a heavy can hit for huge damage!

Let's change Manthro's mind!
  • tact - bee, tech - ratchet, demo - ramjet, brawler - primal, warrior - hound. Scout nobody is bad, but if you have prowl somebody does everything a lot better than kickback.
  • Can't find edit on this device, but just remembered scout bee. That's the worst scout, sorry kickback
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited April 2018
    tact - bee, tech - ratchet, demo - ramjet, brawler - primal, warrior - hound. Scout nobody is bad, but if you have prowl somebody does everything a lot better than kickback.

dude you are kinda clueless.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Sabugen wrote: »
    tact - bee, tech - ratchet, demo - ramjet, brawler - primal, warrior - hound. Scout nobody is bad, but if you have prowl somebody does everything a lot better than kickback.

Lol I couldn’t even read it

lol, well at least he got Hound right...
    DaveJL wrote: »

Doesn't he have one good synergy with Mirage where his heavy attack stacks melee buffs for a very short duration? You have to play really aggressive but a heavy can hit for huge damage!

That's with Prowl, same as Mirage, but it's better on Mirage because his heavy ignores ranged attacks. Perhaps he'll have a dance off synergy with Blaster.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yeah right
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    edited April 2018

Are you sure? Serious? Clueless. Kranders is right

DaveJL wrote: »

That's with Prowl, same as Mirage, but it's better on Mirage because his heavy ignores ranged attacks. Perhaps he'll have a dance off synergy with Blaster.

I knew there was a synergy in there somewhere with someone.

I can sense Manthro's mind changing
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    edited April 2018

No, it's spot on. You should probably put a reason behind posting. Look, I'll give you an example: You are among the most childish posters I've seen, as you post an insult with no reason given. See? Opinion then explanation, easy stuff.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    This thread is lol. Everyone knows the worst bot in game is not Grindor. It is Sideswipe.

How do they know this?

Because Manthro told them.

Why is Manthro referring to Manthro in the third person?
  • Hey everyone -

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions (even if we're hurting Bot feelings), but that doesn't mean you can pounce on one another's thoughts with hurtful and/or rude comments. Please be careful with what you're saying and how you're saying it.

I'm shutting this down because y'all just started throwing punches as if we were in Arenas. Keep the above in mind and remember we're always watching. ;)
This discussion has been closed.