Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

tier 3 class sparks and tier 2 alpha sparks

Please give a reasonable offer, especially since it’s the 1 year anniversary of the game for tier 3 class sparks, let us choose which one we want, not a spin to see what you get so we can rank up to rank 5, I have been waiting for a long time and can’t get the ones I need. Please let us get more than one of them also. Your offers you have been giving for $9.99 and $19.99 are decent, still wish we could get them easy without paying for them, but you refuse to make them available to most players, easily at least. Also tier 2 alphas, because we need a bunch of them to get to rank 5, besides needing 2 of them and a tier 3 class spark to rank up. Please give offers for each of these items very soon, so in the next rank up event I can actually rank up and have a better chance of advancing in the game. I need more class 3 and tier 2 alphas than you even allow in our inventory, please give an offer. Your last offer by using energon and needing to buy every single stage to get to the tier 3 spark was totally ridiculous and totally insane. A total rip off and way too much money !!

Comments

• VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited April 2018
    Any T3 class offer would be welcome news to me.

Don’t agree re-rip off.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    You can also try to get better at the game by taking part higher level Alliance Missions, or fighting higher difficulties in Event missions.

Don't need offers to get T3Cs if you really don't want to pay $$
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    that1guy wrote: »
    You can also try to get better at the game by taking part higher level Alliance Missions, or fighting higher difficulties in Event missions.

I got my first F2P T3C from am shards, demolitions!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

I got my first F2P T3C from am shards, demolitions!

Nice. Now go r5 ramjet.
  • I'm confused by the Store offer today. 15,000 Raid chips for 100 T3 Class Spark Crystal shards? At 10,000 shards per crystal that means 1,500,000 Raid chips for one T3 Class Spark Crystal! (and even then the class of spark you get is random so may be useless to you), Is this a typo? I know T3 Class Sparks are a high tier item, but this would value them at well above even the 1,000,000 Raid chip super-duper Gold Raid Trophy! Is this right? :/
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2018

not everyone has the skill, time, or $$ to play at the highest level AM.

for me is time.. as 1 bot can take a long time to take down once hit past difficulty 30+. AM is on on Fridays and Mondays too which is a work day for me. Rather spend as little time as I can finishing a bot then having a long battle there. Rewards for T3C for difficulty 30+ ain't that big a difference compare to difficulty 25+
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    Considering that a 4* or t2a earned from only raid is ~500k chips i doubt it's a typo. Hopefully the new expert still has some shards earned for exploration.
  • I already do play harder levels in AM, it’s based on what the whole alliance can handle, map 3 difficulty 12 right now, as we are able to rank up we go higher in levels, but they don’t give the rewards of tier 3 to be able to get and be successful at beating harder levels. Yes, that is totally ridiculous in raid Store for how many raid chips it takes to get so little tier 3 essence. It’s not even worth spending your raid chips on it,, and like the other comment said, you can’t even pick the one you want or need. The comments that don’t agree must work for the company!!!
  • $100 for a tier 3 class spark is ridiculous, the last offer, you had to spend more than that because in order to get the tier 3 class spark, you had to buy the previous 2 offers to be able to get the opportunity to purchase the tier 3 offer, and then you couldn’t even pick the one you needed. To get that deal you had to spend about $150 in energon to get what you needed.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    I'm confused by the Store offer today. 15,000 Raid chips for 100 T3 Class Spark Crystal shards? At 10,000 shards per crystal that means 1,500,000 Raid chips for one T3 Class Spark Crystal! (and even then the class of spark you get is random so may be useless to you), Is this a typo? I know T3 Class Sparks are a high tier item, but this would value them at well above even the 1,000,000 Raid chip super-duper Gold Raid Trophy! Is this right? :/

I see zero problem.

Free extra t3c in raid shop for a few raids worth of time (20-30 minutes).

Yuuuuuuuuuuup!

I'll take that all day every day, no complaints.
  • It’s more than a few raids, 1,500,000 chips takes a long time, not worth all the time it takes
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited April 2018
    I also see zero problem.
    T3 class is supposed to be one of the high-end resources at this time given.This will change in time of course.
    Check the Spotlight Maps (last 2 difficulties) and of course the Map3 exploration rewards give some as well.It adds up.
    Before it took months to get just one or you needed to beat Rok.Some players still do not have a R5 4*.
    Are you the guy who was struggling to beat Expert with a few R5 4*?
    Expert is way easier now and also all members in my Alliance clear lanes on Master without R5 4* on AM days.
    Soon we wait for the AM rewards to be buffed,cause they are terrible.But Raids rewards are ok.Just get them all,every day.
    Cheers.

P.S. This and other stuff ingame or in life.
    Just take what is given,do not stress over it or think too much about it.Focus on the positive stuff and you will be happy.If you want more,find new ways to achieve your goals.Be happy and just enjoy.You will see things diffrently all round.
  • You are 1 of the very few that feel that way. It is a game which is suppose to be fun, not aggravating because you can’t get the resource needed to rank up your bots.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited April 2018
    I just saw your ingame profile.
    You have at least three R5 4* bots,but none are god tier or forged max.
    Forge max your best bots(over level 75 and ideally to 100) and get the meta bots; the ones who are best suited for AM and the Spotlights.
    Rank them up and max forge them.They will get you through AM and Spotlights easily.
    And focus on improving your skills.This you can change.Peeps with your roaster clear Rok and even Rok2 now.The harder the content,the better you need to play to master it.I see it this way: if i can not complete a certain quest,I say that need to play better,eliminate all errors.Even 3-4 hits recieved is too much,when you can do perfect fights.Just focus on every hard fight from start to finish.You will win more easily.Then you will automatically play better from this point on and enjoy it more,cause we want to win,we all do.

If you had only R4 4* bots I can understand,but the problem with you is not tier3 class,cause you already have R5 4* bots,but seem to struggle....
    Work on your skills,post less in the forums and play more and harder content.
    If you do not enjoy doing something,do not do it or do it less.
    Nobody forces you,it is all up to you as with us all.
    Cheers.