Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blaster Synergy

It's kind of related to the other post but this was definitely a missed opportunity. At least Hound added to MV1. Kickback's synergy with RJ and MM is great but Blaster... meh

Seriously something interesting like +10% ranged speed (relates to his slow down skills) or something like the SS/RJ synergy would have been great.

I still like his skills but synergies just look cobbled together. It's really a place to add some uniqueness to teams.

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yeah I was really disappointed with synergies too.. he had some promising abilities just no good synergy ;(
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    A slap in the face to those hoping Blaster would bring unique and fun synergies to their autobot teams. Armor to UM and Arcee LOL,...... while giving Shockwave a really useful synergy.

This is a really missed opportunity for this highly anticipated bot and should be revisited asap.
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    I didn't even have plans for Blaster, but I have to agree that the UM and Arcee pairings are kind of barebones, and the rest of the synergies being so tech heavy... well, it's rare(ish) that most of us double up on classes.
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    splendic wrote: »
    I didn't even have plans for Blaster, but I have to agree that the UM and Arcee pairings are kind of barebones, and the rest of the synergies being so tech heavy... well, it's rare(ish) that most of us double up on classes.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not as interested in the lore behind the synergies this time round, they're just not very practical in terms of real world use.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    This isn't just a Blaster problem, but is the same with multiple Tech bots. They all have the Brain synergy with each other which isn't particularly useful as the game encourages teams to have diverse bot types, not just a bunch of Tech bots.
  • The problem is he already DOES have a new interesting synergy. You really shouldn't give him a second one, the actual problem here is Brain being all tech is not optimal. It's not exactly a Blaster character problem.