Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who is the easiest bot to fight against?

Everyone knows the hardest bots to face are Bonecrusher, Rhinox (due to their damage over time), Soundwave for some players, Sideswipe or G1 Bee for their evade; but I want to know who is the easiest bot to fight against for you, AKA the worst base defender. Tell me who your worst defenders are and why they're bad/or good so you don't have to struggle, either they have no defensive abilities like evade or armor and resistance, or have no tricky special attacks

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Drift is probably the worst base defender.

He's mildly annoying if he's on a Harm Accelerator, but otherwise his attacks are predictable and his specials are super easy to avoid.

Next easiest bot to fight against would be Ratchet. There's nothing about ratchet as a base defender that is difficult, except that he makes the fight last longer, especially if he's on a tech module.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited April 2018
    I do not have any problem fight against warrior bots. Easiest warrior for me is hotrod.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The majority are easy in standalone situations. It's the mods that give me trouble. Exo filter, laser guidance and nightbirds mark usually stump me. As does strange refractor sometimes
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Og Prime, if he was a furniture.. he’d be a predic-table
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Bonecrusher is ridiculously easy--even when his power level is above mine by 500-1000. MV1 OP spanks him every time (and he's even easier with Grimlock), and I've even beaten him at disadvantage using Windblade. Rhinox is easy too. And I haven't lost a match to Sideswipe since my first month in the game, and never to G1 BB. Soundwave will still take me by surprise once in a while, of all those listed, he's probably the most challenging.

I think the worst defenders are Waspinator, MV2 Megatron, and Bonecrusher, just because I've had so much practice fighting them on HA or Laser Guidance, they're not really challenging unless they are significantly more powerful than the bots I'm raiding with. Second to those is any bot with a sword. In real life I got good with fencing, so Dinobot's style is mine and anyone else with a sword is just easy pickins! I've really taken to my 4* Dinobot and once in a while Motormaster will get me, but that's if I get sloppy.

Lately, the biggest challenge in raids is the raid itself. With that auto-fight button now in there, I use it and tend to forget about the raid until there's like 5 minutes or less on the timer. Its convenient, but this past week, I've gotten sloppy with it.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Bludgeon Is SOOO easy to beat
    Bludgeon Is SOOO easy to beat

No hell no he just blocks non stop you gotta heavy spam lol
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Every bot is easy if you know their abilities, patterns and specials, what makes them difficult is the mods that are tied to them in spotlights, AM and raids.
  • xxerexxxxerexx Posts: 96
    The easiest ones are those that you can bait out their specials (or prevent them from using any). It's the times when the ai just decides to wait until s3 regardless that bother me. In particular when on HAs and a high enough above me pi that they will win that race.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    In arena, most bots fall to the heavy weaving trick of IH.
  • You guys kidding right, Dino bot will always try to block when you fire a projectile heavy attack, try it out.
    You guys kidding right, Dino bot will always try to block when you fire a projectile heavy attack, try it out.

Lmao Ironhide vs Dino, he block a ranged then hit him with a heavy
    It’s free real estate!
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    From my experience, the easiest bot to fight in raids or the worst base defender is hot rod. I adore using hot rod offensively in arena or story missions, but as a base defender he loses his key abilities under the influence of the AI, regardless of mod pairing.

The next bot I find to be a poor base defender is iron hide. Though, I don’t understand why anyone would waste such a great bot on defense anyways.
    From my experience, the easiest bot to fight in raids or the worst base defender is hot rod. I adore using hot rod offensively in arena or story missions, but as a base defender he loses his key abilities under the influence of the AI, regardless of mod pairing.

The next bot I find to be a poor base defender is iron hide. Though, I don’t understand why anyone would waste such a great bot on defense anyways.

Og Prime Man og Prime..
  • I think there's a glut of easy fights with only a few hard noticeable, so although the thread was asking for easiest it's much more compelling to mention who is hard. In a certain circumstance primal is the hardest. You have to be suckered into it kinda.... say a raid with 3 sets of 2x not brawler, and primal thrown in as the 7th on a middle node, so you didn't bring anything blue (cause that guy is fairly likely to be some purple with HA, so if not primal who cares that's why you brought mv1). Maybe some jerk took the wrong path in AM, and you aren't packing a blue for primal. Although you would never stumble into such a matchup on purpose, STILL.... primal with a decently higher PI than you and no armor breaking blue is easily my least favorite matchup. You can't bait a heavy attack anywhere near as easy as baiting a special, so he never dumps his monster armor stack.
  • easy bots are those whose special attacks is easy to dodge. Kickback and Primal first attack is fast so it is hard to react. Second attack of mirage and ironhide is also hard to dodge. The rest are easy if they are not supported by mods
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    easy bots are those whose special attacks is easy to dodge. Kickback and Primal first attack is fast so it is hard to react. Second attack of mirage and ironhide is also hard to dodge. The rest are easy if they are not supported by mods

I find Mirage and IH extremely easy to dodge. Put Soundwave up there too, they are all very predictable IMO and you see a noticable change right before they pop off a special which allows for a smooth transition out of the path of fire.

Put any of those three on your base and I'll destroy them. Unless IH has a robot resource and manages to get a full SP3 off. That stings a little...lol.

The easiest IMO though would probably be Galavatron. The bot simply just stands there and Powers up during every fight for the whole fight. I know he can wreck players since I've seen him do it while he is defending my base but I've never came across one that I have raided against that does anything other than really stand there.
    XhibitA wrote: »
    easy bots are those whose special attacks is easy to dodge. Kickback and Primal first attack is fast so it is hard to react. Second attack of mirage and ironhide is also hard to dodge. The rest are easy if they are not supported by mods

I find Mirage and IH extremely easy to dodge. Put Soundwave up there too, they are all very predictable IMO and you see a noticable change right before they pop off a special which allows for a smooth transition out of the path of fire.

Put any of those three on your base and I'll destroy them. Unless IH has a robot resource and manages to get a full SP3 off. That stings a little...lol.

The easiest IMO though would probably be Galavatron. The bot simply just stands there and Powers up during every fight for the whole fight. I know he can wreck players since I've seen him do it while he is defending my base but I've never came across one that I have raided against that does anything other than really stand there.

Have you ever fought map3 galvi miniboss?
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited April 2018

Yes, on a regular basis. Beef up any bot with a set of mods used in the Map 3 AM though and they will be challenging. I was more so referring to base bots during raids as those are bots I come across more frequently, not just four times a week.
    XhibitA wrote: »

Yes, on a regular basis. Beef up any bot with a set of mods used in the Map 3 AM though and they will be challenging. I was more so referring to base bots during raids as those are bots I come across more frequently, not just four times a week.

He’s just block happy lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I find Bludgeon pretty easy to fight against, all of his specials are easy to evade, his armor isn't as terrifying as Grindor's, Optimus Prime's or Primal's