Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How have you lost Raids? How to Get Out of a Rapid Medal Decline?

woo224woo224 Posts: 180
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
What's the most frequent way you have lost Raids?

[poll]
- K.O. because the Bots are too strong for your squad
- K.O. because you force-quit a fight
- K.O. because you "let" the defenders K.O your Bots.
- Timeout because the game keeps crashing
- Timeout because an urgent task suddenly arises / Raiding at the worst times possible
[/poll]

(This is my first poll, and this BBCode does not work! How does one get a poll working here??)

I'm irritated that my medals are going down the drain. My preferred range is 1250-1500, but now I'm dangerously close to dropping below 1000 because I get attacked about 10 times per 24 hours, and I don't find enough time to win enough Raids to counter those base attacks. (about 29/30 times someone get though my 7675 rating base) How many consecutive Energon tickets would it take to get from 1000 to 1250+?
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited April 2018
    It should take 6-8 consecutive raid tickets to jump 250 points at your level.

As for getting attacked 10 times per 24hrs.. that's shockingly low. If you did 6-9 raids per day, you should be able to maintain your medal count easily.
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Also, a 7675 base rating isn't going to defend many raids if you are concerned about losing medals. Most of the bases I see in the 1500 medal count range have ratings of at least 10,000. Level and rank up your mods and defenders.

The raids I lose are because of the base is too strong for my team. Sometimes the mod and bot combinations are just too tough. I recently hit a Grindor 80+ times to his 10 hits on me and I lost because the stupid harm accelerator mod just chipped away at my health the entire time. My bot even had a higher rating... it doesn't matter. The mods don't care.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    I lost medals due to the auto-fight button being put on raids. And when I'd use it, I'd forget about the timers and lose matches that were easily winnable if I paid attention. I'm making up my medals I lost recently and its relatively easy to get caught back up. MY big annoyance is now coming across lower bases (because of my reduced medal count, I think) that don't provide much for medals or raid chips!
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    I rarely lose raids anymore while attacking, if I do it's because guessed poorly and brought the wrong bot combination. With that being said, I still lose 98% of raids against my 20k+ base.

The key IMO is to keep on raiding. At your medal count you might even benefit from letting your tickets build to three, slamming those three raids our real quick and then applying a four hour shield to your base until the next three tickets generate. Then do it over again and again until your out of the "slump".

This is what I did to reach to 2500 raid medal objective.

It's also wise to point out that your opponents ranking will increase as your medal count does so keep that in mind.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Try participating in raiders bounty arena to accumulate shields so you can keep your raid medal count stable.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    This is not a poll
  • Hey woo224!

In this forum BBCode isn't used to create polls. If you would like to a create a discussion to include a poll, click on the drop down menu arrow right next to the 'New Discussion' button and you should see an option that says 'New Poll'. If you click on that you should be able to create a discussion post with a poll! I included an image to try to help you locate that feature, let me know if you have any questions!

xhymxmzjwr4n.png

Thanks!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey woo224!

In this forum BBCode isn't used to create polls. If you would like to a create a discussion to include a poll, click on the drop down menu arrow right next to the 'New Discussion' button and you should see an option that says 'New Poll'. If you click on that you should be able to create a discussion post with a poll! I included an image to try to help you locate that feature, let me know if you have any questions!

xhymxmzjwr4n.png

Thanks!

w9dic2fb55em.png
    If you’re on mobile
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah like someone said above, it's tough to win raid defenses. My base hovers around 19-20k and I still only successfully defend one out of every 10 raids. We have some really strong players.
  • Ah! Thanks for pointing that out as well KittenPrime! I can always appreciate someone trying to help us out and assist other players!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m trying to hit the 2500 medal count but it’s been quite a futile effort. I use all 3 raid tickets in one go then use a shield. It worked until I was 2350+. Then I got bases where I would gain 17, 8 or even 0 medal count (quint bases). Sometimes I would get raided in those 20 mins while I was raiding and it would take like 44-57 medals away from my count per raid. >_<
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Just waiting for a offense spark to upgrade my mods -_-
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Steelbane wrote: »
    Just waiting for a offense spark to upgrade my mods -_-

Did you really have to necro this thread?..