Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About blaster: discussing about blaster

Hey Guys this is a place where you can share your thoughts on blaster and hey I might learn something new from you. As I was saying you may share your thoughts and opinions and remember they're your opinions not facts if they are facts well you may share that too

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    - Lacks good utilities
    - Decent power gain
    - That ranged attack debuff is just trash
    That's all I can say about him
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Love Blaster so far. His interference debuff is wonderfully fun to play with. Slow enemy projectiles and dance around them easily. His specials do solid damage. Shock on heavy is nice. My only problem is his synergies kind of suck so he ends up taking a backseat to Soundwave, Shockwave and Mirage.
  • AnakinPrimeAnakinPrime Posts: 229
    I’m really doing good with him. It’s always a good time dodging slooo mooo projectiles that usually have a person scared. He is another useful tech.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    So far so good for me. He seems to do good damage and his ability to slow ranged attacks and shock on heavy is good. Stun on sp2 is nice as well.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Walking EMI module is by far the best contribution to the meta! This ability cut off AI's insane ranged game.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I enjoy playing with Blaster. His ability is great. I wish i have resources to rank him to rank 4.
  • Oprime3rdOprime3rd Posts: 25
    Personally I think he is great his Sig is nice but as someone said his synergies suck and yeah it's true they do remember this is my opinion
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited April 2018
    I think Blaster is going to be Ultra useful against those super OP boss bots that soam ranged shots.
    And his synergy with Shockwave is great...Shock begin with 3 charges? Nice
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I was just gonna say, his outgoing synergy to Shockwave makes him awesome. Team up Blaster and Soundwave and Shockwave becomes a serious shock-dealing machine, with the potential to deal out 11 stacks of shock on an sp3.