Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why Wreck-Gar (G1) is needed in the game and my proposed submission in hopes of it happening

Hi Fellow Commanders,

The image below is of the attached file. I spent a bit of down time writing what I believe would be a great edition to the game with some new & familiar features. Wreck-Gar!! considering some episodes from the G1 movie and post series, I not only found a need, but a great reason to bring the Lord of Junk to New Quintessa. If you can view the image, I layed out what he should be able to do without making him too over powered. In fact, I wrote it so that he is dependent on his buffs, de-buffs, and synergies. (Better than Blaster's synergy bonuses ;) Lmao!)

I even see a great relic/mod associated with the bot of the month event mission being... Drum role please!!...
"A piece of Junkion" this relic/mod would provide random buffs at the beginning, or middle of a fight based on remaining health compared to the attackers health. (Yes Commanders, praise me now for this!!) ;) Lol

I'm not looking for a job as I'm gainfully employed in the IT industry, but wanted to contribute to a game that is filled with childhood nostalgia all the while being a very entertaining free to play mobile gaming app.

Cheers and thanks in advance for all feedback!!

-Tronncorp out

p7sqnwqj0dyq.png

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Love the effort you put into him; he looks great (his healing is too powerful though and would need tweaking).

Clever ideas though.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Amazing bro, dare to be stupid!
  • TronncorpTronncorp Posts: 13
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Love the effort you put into him; he looks great (his healing is too powerful though and would need tweaking).

Clever ideas though.

I was thinking that the healing percentage would vary based on signature level so as to make it really random. Considering that he would be taking a lot of damage from basic hits, healing would be his go to buff if it generate at the right time. ;)

Thanks for your feedback!
    Amazing bro, dare to be stupid!

Weird Al playing in the background of his special 3 would be a nice treat! Lol ;)
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Wreck-Gar could also be a Demolitions or Brawler. He’s a fairly versatile selection.
    ^ Dare to be stupid linked for your enjoyment! Kill the Grand PooBah... Lmao
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I dig this idea...this is a case where calling it garbage would be a dead on compliment.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Love it!
  • Hey all! This is a great and thorough suggestion, the amount of work you put into this is incredible!

However, there's a thread for character suggestions where this would be better-suited. You should join the discussion there, @Tronncorp, it looks like you already have valuable material to contribute!

As much as it pains me to do so given how awesome your post is, in the interest of forum cleanliness I'm afraid I'll have to close this thread. But absolutely head over to the suggestion thread!
This discussion has been closed.