Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Age of Extinction Stinger.

Who wants Stinger?

Age of Extinction Stinger. 49 votes

Yes, I want him.
40%
AnnatarDavienProtectobot91Austin555555ladysman_417Diego_22Raptor22DrShotgunBarricade1776BiomechronMrsteakymeat_9ANCIENTNEMESIS1BlackHole15OptimusMv14141DeymonKillerPrimeHackerNyrexsholmdSparky489BLASTER_AUTOBOT 20 votes
Don't really care.
38%
BumblebeeManthroJoker69SteelbaneBooster_Bluesabre_777Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxSupraliminalNightgauntDaveJLSaberDutch1980Oprime3rdRampageTXSixshotboom18DrazyOrion_pax13BurningBaronSunstreak 19 votes
No!
20%
Gunz0SonerbabaKittenPrimexxSkidsxxsplendicBlack_ThoughtNinjaHunterXMr_WonderfulRabhasUrAverageMalaka 10 votes

Comments

• Yes, I want him.
    Yes. He would be great to have in. And he would be the first bot made from the transformium that the humans made. So it would awesome to have him join
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    edited April 2018
    Yes, I want him.
    I feel like this is missing something...1mscmjdsrklp.jpg
    Yep
  • No!
    We dont need AOE stinger
  • No!
    I don’t think we need stinger. But if we need anyone from the movieverse it should be either starscream, sentinel prime or lockdown
  • Yes, I want him.
    We dont need AOE stinger

We need something new, this is it.
  • No!
    We dont need AOE stinger

A red repaint of bumblebee is not new
  • Yes, I want him.
    We dont need AOE stinger

Your missing the point, his transformation is a really good opportunity. Imagine it, dont bash it
  • No!
    We dont need AOE stinger

Your missing the point, his transformation is a really good opportunity. Imagine it, dont bash it

Whats with his transformation? Its just an animation
  • Yes, I want him.
    We dont need AOE stinger

Whats with his transformation? Its just an animation

Imagine all the possibilities.
  • Yes, I want him.
    We dont need AOE stinger

agreed! his transformation and abilities really open up chances to make one the the best "special threes" graphics, heavy attack graphics, and abilities in the game.
  • Yes, I want him.
    We dont need AOE stinger

agreed! his transformation and abilities really open up chances to make one the the best "special threes" graphics, heavy attack graphics, and abilities in the game.

45jm9mx9z26r.jpg

I doubt their going to put this effect to the game though.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    No!
    The effect is too complex for the game, expect it to appear in around 2 years for Kabam to upgrade their animators (and give them a raise)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Don't really care.
    I don't really care but no. Need more G1
  • No!
    I originally said no in the poll, but after reconsideration I wouldn’t mind another bayverse bot to use as a punching bag
  • Yes, I want him.
    Actually, would like him in game. But how about bots from armada or transformers cybertron. It would be nice to see another prime, even those people may say I’m crazy, the 2 primes can bring in something new to the special. For cybertron series bots, the 3rd special can have them use their cyber key power. In armada, the can use their mini cons, and I think they power link, I know they do that in energon, but not sure on armada
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yes, I want him.
    He would definitely be cool if the did the abilities according to how Transformium acts. He'd also Be a good enemy for Bee.
  • Yes, I want him.
    DaveJL wrote: »

No more g1
    Don't really care.

No more g1

only G1 from here on out
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Yes, I want him.

No more g1

only G1 from here on out

Both of you are nuts, only adding G1 from here on out, and no more G1. What needs to happen is bots from different areas of the franchise like armada or cybertron
  • ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    Yes, I want him.

No more g1

only G1 from here on out

Both of you are nuts, only adding G1 from here on out, and no more G1. What needs to happen is bots from different areas of the franchise like armada or cybertron

Sorry, but i was saying that sarcastically. People like him get me riled up.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    No!
    More beast wars is what’s needed most, but I’ll take any g1 over bay bots. Would love to see some g1 predacons too, maybe razorclaw or tantrum.

I’d love to hear ideas for how the AOE bots transformations could work in game, as I see nothing but a visual effect during a special. There is little to nothing special going for them other than that, so please, tell me what you would have this bot do.

If you can list abilities this bot would have, what buffs/debuffs it provides, without making it ridiculously overpowered, from the limited material available in the film, then you’ll see why it’s a bad idea. There’s hundreds of better options with listable believable ablilities that would make better bots to release. And that’s just from g1 alone.
    Don't really care.

No more g1

only G1 from here on out

Sorry, but i was saying that sarcastically. People like him get me riled up.

hahahahahahaha

Just like G1 Blaster gets G1 Optimus riled up.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Yes, I want him.
    C’mon! Stinger is the BEST!
  • SunstreakSunstreak Posts: 6
    Don't really care.
    Don't really care if he comes out later years but personally there's way better G1 characters that I would love to see