Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Blocking and dodging

Is anyone else have a problem blocking and dodging sometimes???

Comments

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Blocking, on occasions I’m blocking and the AI is attacking me and he block breaks.. yet the AI is allowed to block whenever it wants..
  • Blocking, on occasions I’m blocking and the AI is attacking me and he block breaks.. yet the AI is allowed to block whenever it wants..

ESPECIALLY in between a combo and a special when there is no delay in the commands...
  • Don't even get me started...

Especially when the AI is in the middle of my Soundwave/Laserbeak Heavy attack and they dodge it, but i am sidestepping and back stepping away from the same attack and I get constantly hit.

The AI in this game has perfect dodge and block and it is infuriating.
    Don't even get me started...

Especially when the AI is in the middle of my Soundwave/Laserbeak Heavy attack and they dodge it, but i am sidestepping and back stepping away from the same attack and I get constantly hit.

Kabaam need to fix it big time, if the AI gets godly powers we should have them too!
  • Hmm meatshield I thought was kitten prime?
    Vindictive wrote: »
    Hmm meatshield I thought was kitten prime?

Yes, Meatshield is me but that isn’t related to this topic
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Blocking, on occasions I’m blocking and the AI is attacking me and he block breaks.. yet the AI is allowed to block whenever it wants..
    Don't even get me started...

Kabaam need to fix it big time, if the AI gets godly powers we should have them too!

So... If dinobot is the one breaking your block, that's actually one of his skills if you have an armour break debuff on you..

Aside from that, "perfect dodge and block" is a skill you can hone yourself as well. It doesn't need to be fixed, the game would be too easy.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The only one that really bothers me is when the AI blocks a special right after completing a medium combo.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    The only one that really bothers me is when the AI blocks a special right after completing a medium combo.

Yep happens all the time, AI should be banned to be fair Kabaam please do something about this
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    I've had a break blocks out of nowhere a whole lot since last update. Will be blocking from start of their combo and somewhere around 2nd-3rd hit they'll just break my block. And no, not dinobot. Specifically, barricade and soundwave that I can remember. It's cheap. But, what yah gonna do?
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Remmie wrote: »
    It's cheap. But, what yah gonna do?

Complain about it on the forums. At least that’s what I’m doing.
  • Bassman1234Bassman1234 Posts: 38
    I rarely am able to sidestep to avoid being hit, it sucks something is wrong but they will never admit to it.