Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 Star Mod Ranking (Requires T2 Mod Spark)

2»

Comments

• XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    edited May 2018
    SteelSH wrote: »
    @XhibitA heres you answer for the t2 mod sparks. I think its super over priced

Yuuuuup, just saw that stupified offer.

hqahz048308g.png

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    @XhibitA heres you answer for the t2 mod sparks. I think its super over priced z6mf4g5m0zry.png
    m83pgqrekynn.png
    iavakc9fa0ta.png

Until players into an r4/r5 HA or LGM... Or Scout Sentry/robot resource. Then the crying will begin all over again.

I suspect quite a few players will pay to increase their ability to stop raid attempts.
    edited May 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Until players into an r4/r5 HA or LGM... Or Scout Sentry/robot resource. Then the crying will begin all over again.

I suspect quite a few players will pay to increase their ability to stop raid attempts.

Likely, but they will only get to R3 with this and that's just one mod assuming they even pull a crystal for something they have. There's no way this is worth $50.00 since one R3 4* mod of any sort will be easily surpassable.

But hey, if folks want to get **** by buying this that's on them. My 4* mods will remain R2 for the foreseeable future.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Is it just me or did the t2 mod spark bundle just drop to $49.99? Not that I'm planning to buy it, but just happened to notice it in the store and in the image posted here. Also, I wonder how many people will get this and end up rolling a t2 utility spark...
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Is it just me or did the t2 mod spark bundle just drop to $49.99? Not that I'm planning to buy it, but just happened to notice it in the store and in the image posted here. Also, I wonder how many people will get this and end up rolling a t2 utility spark...

Most likely you're American and he's not. The price difference is easily explainable with a built in currency conversion.
    Most likely you're American and he's not. The price difference is easily explainable with a built in currency conversion.

Or

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/4823/regarding-price-discrepancy-for-android-users-on-select-purchases#latest
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

True. Or it could be that he is on Android (I'm on iOS). Probably the former...

Though I could have sworn when I first looked at it today it said $70 on my device. But I wasn't looking closely either. Anyways, carry on...
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Yeah mine is Canadian price
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    Darm0k wrote: »

True. Or it could be that he is on Android (I'm on iOS). Probably the former...

Though I could have sworn when I first looked at it today it said $70 on my device. But I wasn't looking closely either. Anyways, carry on...

Mine started at (and stayed at) $50 on Android, that's why I guessed that.

What's really crazy is the prices in Europe (I know, not set by kabam). They have the same figures as Americans, but with the conversion rate, they end up paying a nice premium.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    @XhibitA heres you answer for the t2 mod sparks. I think its super over priced z6mf4g5m0zry.png
    m83pgqrekynn.png
    iavakc9fa0ta.png

Quite pricey.
  • Hey everyone -

Thanks for the continued feedback on this. I know we haven't really said much and for that, I apologize, but we've been collecting your thoughts on this to share with the rest of the team.
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Ok so will y’all give us a more clear picture on what was said before and what we see now