Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 class

I think that the t3 class spark should be more available I think that they should at it to the daily special mission besides selling the t2 class which would take forever to get a t3 spark

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    With the new spotlight rewards, players can earn 2-3 t3c each month for exploring master, expert, and participating in AM... They just need to build a roster of r4 bots and use some energon.

It's a worthwhile investment, and seems pretty reasonable to me. I actually applaud kabam for removing the focus of earning t3c away from alliance missions and more towards solo content.

This was a major complaint of the player base and they did well to address it in my opinion.

Odds are you won't earn much more gold or ore per month to r5 more than 3 bots anyway. Even r5ing 3 bots is pushing it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    T2 is harder then T3
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    T2 is harder then T3

not after this new update to the daily missions
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38
    Manthro wrote: »
    With the new spotlight rewards, players can earn 2-3 t3c each month for exploring master, expert, and participating in AM... They just need to build a roster of r4 bots and use some energon.

Then why is it the only t3c sparks I have come from selling overflow t2c sparks?

You speak as if everyone has access to an alliance crew that actually plays the game. My alliance categorically does not do AM. I have joined many and none have ever done one. I have run my own and no member sever joined in - i was always alone doing it and never got any t3c for trying.

I can’t play the special missions on expert to be able to earn the t3c... there’s a barrier there that cannot be met unless you have a full team on 3/4 ranked 4 star boys, which I don’t have.

T3c is very much still not accessible and this latest update to the crystals makes it significantly harder still!
    FamiGami wrote: »

Then why is it the only t3c sparks I have come from selling overflow t2c sparks?

You speak as if everyone has access to an alliance crew that actually plays the game. My alliance categorically does not do AM. I have joined many and none have ever done one. I have run my own and no member sever joined in - i was always alone doing it and never got any t3c for trying.

I can’t play the special missions on expert to be able to earn the t3c... there’s a barrier there that cannot be met unless you have a full team on 3/4 ranked 4 star boys, which I don’t have.

T3c is very much still not accessible and this latest update to the crystals makes it significantly harder still!

if you don't have a team that can earn t3c from spotlight missions then you aren't in a position to need t3c anyway. Finding a good alliance can be tough, but the best way is to check the scoreboards for events - then you will see which alliances are active.
    edited May 2018
    DaveJL wrote: »

if you don't have a team that can earn t3c from spotlight missions then you aren't in a position to need t3c anyway. Finding a good alliance can be tough, but the best way is to check the scoreboards for events - then you will see which alliances are active.

This, exactly.

You are essentially complaining about something you can't even use at the moment

Irony about this is that selling your t2c will actually make it harder to get into a position where you'll need t3c. You may not know it yet but the real bottleneck is the Sparks you are currently selling to get something you don't even need yet
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited May 2018
    If he runs T2C missions religiously everyday (which I do as well), he won’t really run out of T2Cs. I sell T2Cs that I get from T2C crystals for T3C as well. Esp now with the new hard level which I autorun too.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    If he runs T2C missions religiously everyday (which I do as well), he won’t really run out of T2Cs. I sell T2Cs that I get from T2C crystals for T3C as well. Esp now with the new hard level which I autorun too.

Sure, but the point still remains that he's not leveling the bots he should be leveling in order to utilize t3c.

The problem isn't that t3c is inaccessible, the problem is not utilizing the resources in hand to get to a place where you even need it.

Get there first and then see if t3c truly is as difficult to obtain as you think it is.
  • SupraliminalSupraliminal Posts: 143
    So... I just gotta throw in there that t2 being harder than t3 is either ironic sarcasm or literally the most backward thing I've ever seen posted in any forum ever. And I've played an impressive nerd's share of games, so we are talking plenty of backwards source material. That would be the case even BEFORE you could get 2 x t2 every single day. Though I will grant you that if get a few t3 you don't NEED them like you need a steady stream of t2, but still. Absolutely a sthu reflexive reaction to t3 easier than t2 is totally justified.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Hence the bars.
    edited May 2018
    So... I just gotta throw in there that t2 being harder than t3 is either ironic sarcasm or literally the most backward thing I've ever seen posted in any forum ever. And I've played an impressive nerd's share of games, so we are talking plenty of backwards source material. That would be the case even BEFORE you could get 2 x t2 every single day. Though I will grant you that if get a few t3 you don't NEED them like you need a steady stream of t2, but still. Absolutely a sthu reflexive reaction to t3 easier than t2 is totally justified.

It's not that it's "harder" to get. You just need A LOT of it to not only rank 3* bots to forge into 4* bots, but a dozen t2c to even get your 4* bot to r4.

Until recently, it was difficult to keep it flowing in the amounts required, and for many players it still is. I personally don't spend my energy doing daily missions, I spend it on spotlight... I explore master, expert and hard difficulty, takes the better part of the month, even attacking it every day.

Again... The entire heart of the issue is... If the player can't even build a squad to beat expert spotlight at minimum, then he doesn't need t3c. All that will happen is a bunch of t3c sitting in their inventory, waiting for r4 4* bots.

R4 bots are all that is required to beat expert. Everyone wants the chicken before the egg. Fertilize the egg, you'll get your chicken.

What are you going to do with t3c if all you have is r2 and r3 4* bots??? NOTHING!

it's inaccessible because instead of ranking your bots you are selling "excess" t2c. Guess what? Players wouldn't have excess t2c if they ranked a complete squad of 4* bots to r4... Then they would be able to earn t3c in various game modes and the frustration would be over.

How does no one understand this? It's like saying you should have your PhD without getting the education, or a black belt in Karate without putting in the training and earning all the other belts before it.

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I have explored easy, medium, hard, expert spotlight and have one last path on master spotlight to date, while running the daily T2C missions concurrently. There’s more than enough energy to cover all spotlight missions and daily missions in a month without using energy refills.

Back to the original poster, do you have sufficient T2As to R4 your bots? No point asking for T3Cs if your bots are R3. You will need T2As first.

It's not that it's "harder" to get. You just need A LOT of it to not only rank 3* bots to forge into 4* bots, but a dozen t2c to even get your 4* bot to r4.

Until recently, it was difficult to keep it flowing in the amounts required, and for many players it still is. I personally don't spend my energy doing daily missions, I spend it on spotlight... I explore master, expert and hard difficulty, takes the better part of the month, even attacking it every day.

Again... The entire heart of the issue is... If the player can't even build a squad to beat expert spotlight at minimum, then he doesn't need t3c. All that will happen is a bunch of t3c sitting in their inventory, waiting for r4 4* bots.

R4 bots are all that is required to beat expert. Everyone wants the chicken before the egg. Fertilize the egg, you'll get your chicken.

What are you going to do with t3c if all you have is r2 and r3 4* bots??? NOTHING!

it's inaccessible because instead of ranking your bots you are selling "excess" t2c. Guess what? Players wouldn't have excess t2c if they ranked a complete squad of 4* bots to r4... Then they would be able to earn t3c in various game modes and the frustration would be over.

How does no one understand this? It's like saying you should have your PhD without getting the education, or a black belt in Karate without putting in the training and earning all the other belts before it.

Yeah... but if you didn't buy any t3c then you literally COULDN'T get it at all until master was released. Expert gives you nothing...

I'm supposing the TRUE heart of the issue was you bought just enough t3c to make t2c seem more dire. Which it is at a very certain point (the point in which I guess you fall).

To just categorically say t2 is harder is just height of ignorance though. Point was NOT what you needed (I get it, I need the same).

Yer straight up full of it if you say with a straight face t3 is easier than t2 just because you just happen to need more t2 right now.

How does someone not understand this... dude how indeed do you not? You should know better!

Well you are straight full of it, because expert didn't give anything. Masters does. How do YOU not understand this. Probably because you bought a few t3c and lament your current stock of t2c... doesn't mean t3c is easier.

You should know better dude.

Well you are straight full of it, because expert didn't give anything. Masters does. How do YOU not understand this. Probably because you bought a few t3c and lament your current stock of t2c... doesn't mean t3c is easier.

You should know better dude. :smiley:

edited May 2018

Expert doesn't give any t3c?

aqwizwfpf6m4.png

What game are you playing? There's half a t3c spark reward for expert spotlight... And FYI, I'm f2p.

There's also enough t2a and t3b on expert spotlight completion and exploration in each chapter to get your bot to r4.

This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on this forum, bar none. And there have been some special ones.

Expert doesn't give any t3c?

aqwizwfpf6m4.png

What game are you playing? There's half a t3c spark reward for expert spotlight... And FYI, I'm f2p.

There's also enough t2a and t3b on expert spotlight completion and exploration in each chapter to get your bot to r4.

This is the dumbest thread I have ever seen on this forum, bar none. And there have been some special ones.

Those are galvatron chips not t3c
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    My team is at r4
  • FamiGamiFamiGami Posts: 38

That is such a load of crock! I have FOUR bots waiting for t3c. I need TWO for each and the best I’ve got is 120/10,000 sparks for ONE not.

They are unable to beat master without spending energon.

So I repeat, it is not possible to earn t3c without a good alliance and THAT is no achievable for the vast majority of players.
    edited May 2018

That is such a load of crock! I have FOUR bots waiting for t3c. I need TWO for each and the best I’ve got is 120/10,000 sparks for ONE not.

So I repeat, it is not possible to earn t3c without a good alliance and THAT is no achievable for the vast majority of players.

Then maybe rank up your 4* bots to rank 5 so it only needs 1 t3c. Then with those bots you can beat master mode and accrue more t3c to rank up your bots. It isn't rocket science. I don't mean to offend but you just sound like you seriously haven't a clue how to progress in this game at all.

Also, spend energon to beat master - most people need to even with a full team of rank 5 4*. Save your energon up for it. You just sound like a proper horrible whiney player who would rather bash Kabam because you just aren't very good when in fact, the game is just fine as it is and players are progressing further and faster than ever before because Kabam have done an amazing job lately with their updates and enabling progression.
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290

The only bot that need TWO t3c are the new 5* bots. You really have 4 of them maxed and waiting?

I'm quite pleased with the update to the t2c daily. Now if we can just get a t3c daily that gives maybe 500 shards a day... As exploration rewards of course so it's not farmable.
    edited May 2018

Now you're just talking out of both sides of your mouth, because in this post right here you say you can't finish expert because you don't have a full team of r4 4* bots:

t4kyx3l93hwa.png

On top of that, you're not even talking about ranking 4* bots you're talking about ranking 5* bots before you even have a full r5 team of 4* bots. How do I know this? You just said you needed two t3c per bot!

Remember when I said players want the chicken before the egg? You're THAT GUY. Max rank your 4* bots. How do you think the rest of us f2p players manage to beat content? By skipping the process?

Now... If you still can't beat expert with r4 bots (lol) but refuse to rank them to r5, instead of SELLING your t2c, use it to rank up 3* bots and max forge your existing 4* bots.... Because, forging a 4/40 4* bot is the equivalent of having a 5/50 4* bot (unforged).

If you still can't beat expert after that, well.... This game is not for you.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374

Lol dude take a seat and realize that you should max forge and rank up a few of your 4 stars first before you even touch your 5 stars. A t3c is still a late game item and should not be so easily accessible by all.

You make it sound it's a damn travesty that you can't get a t3c handed to you when there are those still grinding to get a decent roster of rank four 4*s.
    edited May 2018
    that1guy wrote: »

Lol dude take a seat and realize that you should max forge and rank up a few of your 4 stars first before you even touch your 5 stars. A t3c is still a late game item and should not be so easily accessible by all.

You make it sound it's a damn travesty that you can't get a t3c handed to you when there are those still grinding to get a decent roster of rank four 4*s.

Waaaaait a minute.... You're "that guy" :D:D:D:D
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    that1guy wrote: »

Waaaaait a minute.... You're "that guy" :D:D:D:D

Correction, he's "That 1 guy". You know, from that place with the thing?
    Oh the tragedy, the sadness, how can Kabaam do this to us! Why is t3c hard! We need it for minimal effort! Skills should not be required! We need t3c at level 1!
  • FlyerFlyer Posts: 24
    Oh the tragedy, the sadness, how can Kabaam do this to us! Why is t3c hard! We need it for minimal effort! Skills should not be required! We need t3c at level 1!

This statement really made my day
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited May 2018
    this game is progression based.. you have to know what comes next and do things before you can reach the next level.

if you refuse and expect the devs to hand it over to you then it will never happen. all of us lasted this long coz we grind hard, finish spolight missions 100%, and played AM every week to get there.

you can go casual and not play as much.. but expect it to reflect on your bots too. Don't complain in the forums later on that you are being treated unfairly, since it's your own choice to skip some contents in the game the first place.

sure you can open your wallet to get stuffs faster and with less/zero effort.. and if you don't then the above applies. Whining here will get you nowhere.
  • Bassman1234Bassman1234 Posts: 38
    Well, we need tier 2 alphas and tier 3 class, I have 5 bots maxed at rank 5 and still couldn’t beat the stinking last chapter 3 in expert, once you beat the final boss once, you shouldn’t have to keep beating him to complete the map, it should permanently go away. I spent even over 700 energon for revives and repairs and had full energy in all my 5 bots for the final boss, and every stinking time I was ready to win they got a whole bunch of energy and went crazy on my bot and couldn’t even get a hit in.
    To make it worse, you lowered the rewards because you added master level so this time I couldn’t even get the silver relic for beating the hard level and got nothing for trying to complete the expert level, I didn’t even waste my time playing the master level,
    You should have kept the rewards the same and made the master level higher rewards
  • Bassman1234Bassman1234 Posts: 38
    You also need to add a disagree button on the bottom next to the agree one. This forum is filled with friends of the company who put down any comment the company doesn’t like when regular players say the things they are not happy about or the things they need to advance that you rarely are able to get, this forum is basically a waste of time to say anything, one of the reasons I haven’t even looked on here in awhile and probably will stop all together wasting my time looking at the forum.
    Only people who get better in this game are the very top players because they are able to get the resources needed to be better, the average players don’t get the opportunity with the bots they have to acquire them.