Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So no more 24hr alliance crystal?

2»

Comments

• PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    *have
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited May 2018
    m7wazl3331t2.jpeg

I just noticed that the description for the alliance crystal described all the items you guys are getting and not what was mentioned in the alliance crystal update post.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Don’t mind 2* bot but I must quit playing map3 & play map1 lvl 1 to use it in alliance mission.

6orq5cwwctla.png
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    So they failed to update it, then ignored us once we complain. Typical. If it benefits Kabam, screw the players.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    I got my first alliance mission repair kit in my last alliance crystal, tier 1 single bot repair kit. But again in the description of the "new" crystal it should only have tier 2 and 3 kits in them.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Has Kabam looked into the issues with the item drops with the alliance crystals @Kabam Miike ?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    that1guy wrote: »
    Has Kabam looked into the issues with the item drops with the alliance crystals @Kabam Miike ?

Yea, you should hear a response on June 1st, at the earliest
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Personally I feel the updated crystals are so good, I don't dwell on the alliance crystal issue whatsoever.

It's the same contents as the old crystal, we just don't get one automatically every 24hrs anymore. No big deal.

Besides, this keeps a flow of 1* bots rolling for those few players tgat seemed so concerned about no longer having access to them, lol.
  • Hey all,

Sorry for the slow reply. Looks like these are still the older crystals, but we've got a fix coming for this soon! Since these are the older crystals, they won't update when this is fixed, so just a heads up that you don't need to hold on to them.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Can we at least get the crystals that we got after the update, converted to the new crystals?
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Hey all,

Sorry for the slow reply. Looks like these are still the older crystals, but we've got a fix coming for this soon! Since these are the older crystals, they won't update when this is fixed, so just a heads up that you don't need to hold on to them.

Thanks for the update I thought I read something wrong. Glad to see the crystals will be updated.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Got the new crystal now. Thanks for the fix.
  • that1guy wrote: »
    Can we at least get the crystals that we got after the update, converted to the new crystals?

Unfortunately, that is not possible in this case :disappointed:
  • Last_FrontierLast_Frontier Posts: 290
    that1guy wrote: »

Unfortunately, that is not possible in this case :disappointed:

First off, I got a daily alliance crystal and some trinket from it. I truly don't care, and definitely don't expect anything crazy over a FREE crystal. That being said...

Alliance crystals didn't update for 6 days (I don't actually know/care, I'm just using 6 as an example) -> send out 6 "new" alliance crystals to everyone who should have gotten them. Boy, that was hard....
    Nathen14 wrote: »
    So no daily alliance crystal or is that coming back?

I think you only get it through the daily objectives now.
    wxj5dsz8lt7t.jpeg

Looks like the new crystals are alive. Old ones not converted as previously stated by Kabam. I don’t particularly mind as it’s something we get for free (well, with completing an objective) — just think of it as it not being updated until now and it’s all good.

If we had to spend energon to get it and we were not getting the new items, now that would be something else.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    yeah i don't like that they took away the bots from it and now it is not available every 24 hours.