Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Daily Deal & Soundwaves Superior Stocks price jump?

What's with the odd price increase? Is it legit or mistake? $1.01 up making it $6.00 even? No deals ever have an even price. Was there a notification I missed? I don't buy these items on average but I've been interested with this week's T3 class upgrade for the DD's and they have been $4.99 then jump to $6 when it refreshed to the latest deal (Tactician)!
Tagged:

Comments

• MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    Another thing I noticed and previously wrote wrong was today's deal is tactician when it's brawler but when I first went to the store it was tactician and continued to be every time I refreshed the screen to see if the price might correct itself. It wasn't til I restarted my game that it now shows the brawler deal.
  • Some people are still paying 4.99! Why are we getting charged 6?!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Canadian $?
  • I'm in TX and on droid. Guy in my alliance are in same state but on iPhone paying 4.99!
    I'm also on iOS and it says $4.99 for me. Maybe it's some setting in the Google Play store or something?
  • Should be same price regardless of device. Does kabam set the price for their game items? How can google change it?
    Should be same price regardless of device. Does kabam set the price for their game items? How can google change it?

Not sure on Android, but on the iOS side, the dev sets the standard price and Apple changes it based on the currency the user uses.

If you look at it, $4.99 is a tad over $6 Canadian so you can think of it as getting "deal." Haha. Sorry. Anyways, you're may be better off opening a support ticket about it.
  • Mike just said he's looking into it and will post on the forums when he has an answer
  • Disciple41Disciple41 Posts: 3
    Yeah, I was wondering about this myself.
  • Hey there everyone!

We're currently looking into this. We stickied a thread here about it.
    edited May 2018
    OK, I don't know if anything has been fixed with this but I'm in the U.S. in Arizona so nothing Canadian. Of course the last two deals that I wanted were up in price. I bought them anyway on my main account that I play on. Today between 1 and 2 a.m. my account goes to the failed to log in screen. I can't play now and it was kind of a pain in the ass to get in and change my primary email so I could get on my other accounts and get to the forum. I'm not even sure what to do right now, any suggestions @Kabam Miike? Also the time on the forum showing when I'm posting shows 5:47 when it's 2:47am. This is very screwy! I hope to resolve this quickly because I'm playing an AM which I'm sure is messed up now and I don't want to lose my daily log ins if this persists.
    I saw after I posted the sticky that energon was going to be given to compensate. The last two deals of the week were at $6 for me and I bought both as I said earlier. I did not get any in game messages or anything regarding this just my game shut down on the account I purchased them on. I wonder if this could be the cause, like do the purchases have to be verified and may temporarily keep me from logging in?
  • all the prices for energon is bad in my opinion