Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

does blaster still apply interference when dodging?

Was playing an arena round against Blaster (I'm pretty sure he was r3 or r4 4* version) and I was dodging everything and I kept getting interference debuffs applied. Combo meter still going up so I wasn't hit, definitely not blocking as I try and dodge everything I can, but still interference. So I tried it my self, took blaster and purposefully banging range shots. AI was dodging them but still gaining interference debuffs.

Is this intended?

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I don’t know if it’s intended, but messing around with windblade and spamming her heavies while blaster was blasting and the “miss” activates it still adds interference,
    cbna9a3u4kpq.gif
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    It's just like the other bots that can add a debuff (e.g. Hot Rod's decelerate).
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Darm0k wrote: »
    It's just like the other bots that can add a debuff (e.g. Hot Rod's decelerate).

Yeah but when I face Hot Rod if I dodge I don't get decelerate debuff. I'll try again and try to capture it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Yeah but when I face Hot Rod if I dodge I don't get decelerate debuff. I'll try again and try to capture it.

I get it sometimes. Someone mentioned it happens when you dodge at the last second.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/35906/#Comment_35906
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Debuffs like Interference or deceleration are calculated based on the hit box, hit or not. Hot Rod can even shot thru special and decelerate.