Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Worst bot in the game

Worst bot in the game 59 votes

Hound
49%
French_Bakersajal81294MallowmanMufc14DrkPrinzLaprasNick_80KittenPrimeInsanecloudFunnyMeteg清明自在Bodyopus79Bumblebee254Black_ThoughtMphrVavatronRed_Devil_28Bntyhntr3232_Starkiller7Jameybot 29 votes
Scout shark
23%
Docholiday321PyrusPrimeShockJmdDaveJLSaifAliKhanMrsteakymeat_9Dutch1980PrimeHackerOrion_pax13PapitoRicoDESTROYALL11PrimeTime_18Monrogue_x 14 votes
Dotm bumblebee
8%
Joker69DrShotgunAnakinPrimeArnoudNinjaHunterX 5 votes
Sideswipe
8%
ManthroAustin555555BiomechronLettceUltrashark109 5 votes
Ultra magnus
10%
Inimitable713Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxRicardo316manuelTheAmOs12OttoBotJIMMY_SAB 6 votes

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Scout shark
    not sure why ultra magnus is on this list... he's really good
  • Hound
    Should put Grindor also.
  • Hound
    DaveJL wrote: »
    not sure why ultra magnus is on this list... he's really good

I agree. Ultra magnus is awsome especially against primal. His special 1 gets rid of all armour buffs
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Sideswipe
    Sideswipe 100% worst in game. There is zero reason to choose him for any meta fight over any other bot in game.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    OG Prime
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    I don't know, Waspinator is really starting to make me angry. He seems slow, unresponsive, weak and fragile. He really needs to be re-balanced. The only good thing for me with Waspinator is his synergy with a all Beast Wars team.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hound
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    OG Prime

2 people can’t take a joke
    OG Prime

2 people can’t take a joke
    Wanna get flagged next?

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I don't know, Waspinator is really starting to make me angry. He seems slow, unresponsive, weak and fragile. He really needs to be re-balanced. The only good thing for me with Waspinator is his synergy with a all Beast Wars team.

Wasp can be a hard hitter, his heavy erases 2 resists buffs at a time and adds a resist debuffs, you have to play him with a bit of strategy, adding resists debuffs then use a sp move when they activate will add on that burst damage.
    edited May 2018
    All jokes aside, the worst bot in the game (not including the Sharkticons) is definitely Hound.
    His damage sucks, his survivability sucks
    Less than 4% burn damage per second is unacceptable, that “crit on burn” tactic isn’t gonna help either, the opponent will escape his attacks too easily. Other ranged attack rely bots suffer the same issue as well, but they have something to counter it, they don’t need to spam as many lasers as possible and pray for crits like Hound, Arcee’s headshots deal godly damage, Rhinox’s bleeds are decent plus he deals higher damage against bleeding opponents as well, Mirage’s power drains ignores opponent’s block.
    The tactic most people use to fight as Hound just doesn’t work, it’ll take too much time

As for Sideswipe, I think he’s pretty OK, for defense, his evade buffs last pretty long, his power gain buffs aren’t that bad. For offense, he crits a lot. But he’s the second worst character in the game

Dotm Bee is underrated, he can ramp up his damage buffs in long fights like Mirage, he’s pretty fun to play with

Ultra Magnus is an excellent armor breaker
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    MaxBebop wrote: »

Wasp can be a hard hitter, his heavy erases 2 resists buffs at a time and adds a resist debuffs, you have to play him with a bit of strategy, adding resists debuffs then use a sp move when they activate will add on that burst damage.

I enjoy his removal of resistances...I never seem to get them to land though. I want to like him especially since he is my highest level Demolition 4 star, but he is hurting me a lot in raids when I try to use him.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Worst bot in the game is situational, taking an arcee against bonecrusher is the worst idea ever but still a good bot otherwise, or bludgeon against ultra Magnus, just as a couple examples. Every bot has a use in some way, even if it is niche and only useful against certain bots.

Since your including sharkticons, I’d like to say scout shark is probably the best. Can’t ignore that sp2 compared to the brawler or tact sharks.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, and can decide for themselves what they dislike the most. But it doesn’t make them the worst, all are useful in some way or another
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Scout shark
    Hey, the bots will feel bad!! :'(
  • Ultra magnus
    hot rod sucks butt
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    edited May 2018
    Scout shark
    hot rod sucks butt

Are you SERIOUS?!! Are you CRAZY!!
    Hot Rod is like a Super Booster Warrior Dude like Drift, man!!
    hot rod sucks butt

He's only decent with his signature ability unlocked. Hot rod hits like a wet noodle and only has evade control to fight against scouts
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Manthro wrote: »
    Sideswipe 100% worst in game. There is zero reason to choose him for any meta fight over any other bot in game.

Not exactly. He can get higher combo chains because of how they designed him. He's one of my top bots.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Sideswipe
    Bumblebee should bee on this poll
    Sideswipe
    Optima1P wrote: »

Not exactly. He can get higher combo chains because of how they designed him. He's one of my top bots.

I challenge you to give me any legitimate reason why choosing sideswipe over any other bot in game is beneficial aside from class advantage. In the case of class advantage, any other scout.

The only way sideswipe is better than another scout is if you have no other scouts.

I 100% guarantee I will prove sideswipe is inferior in any scenario, starting with starseeker mastery, which is the obvious primary argument.

I'll take kickback over sideswipe, because he is designed to trigger evade in the event of a melee miss, prolonging combo meters, and it is far more effective than sideswipe evade on s2.

Add to this T-Clog, which straight up paralyzes enemy AI patterns.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Damn, you making me wish I had been able to dupe Kickback.
  • Scout shark
    I'm pretty sure it's grindor
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Damn, you making me wish I had been able to dupe Kickback.

Kickers is def only useful when duped, but at least he doesn't need to be sig50 or something to be great. He still needs a bit of tweaking to be top tier though. i wish his stacks could apply on blocked shots the way Mirage does, they could even nerf the rate a bit to compensate... He does poorly against very high rated targets because of the AI scaling, very hard to build stacks. Also his sp3 heal needs to be greatly increased, even with 6-8 stacks active it heals almost nothing percentage-wise.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Hound

Grindor is perhaps the most underrated (not best) bot in the game.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Hound

Really? I was whippin soundwave and blaster's A$$ with him in expert mode. And he was only R3!
  • BrideriserBrideriser Posts: 5
    I dont think hound is that bad when ypu know how to play him. He just needs a little damage buff to make him properly viable
  • Hound
    Said it in a comment above. I really hate him. He is bad to play as and bad to play against which really annoys me

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Hound
    hot rod sucks butt

He's only decent with his signature ability unlocked. Hot rod hits like a wet noodle and only has evade control to fight against scouts

That's what I have been telling my bro...he still uses hotrod as his main bot
    Hound

I challenge you to give me any legitimate reason why choosing sideswipe over any other bot in game is beneficial aside from class advantage. In the case of class advantage, any other scout.

The only way sideswipe is better than another scout is if you have no other scouts.

I 100% guarantee I will prove sideswipe is inferior in any scenario, starting with starseeker mastery, which is the obvious primary argument.

I'll take kickback over sideswipe, because he is designed to trigger evade in the event of a melee miss, prolonging combo meters, and it is far more effective than sideswipe evade on s2.

@Manthro Sideswipe is fast and his special powers are good sp1 better than ratchets sp1 sp2 inflicts burn and deals a good amount of damage sp3 inflicts burn does some good damage and his "Man I'm good" buff...what does it do again?
    Hound
    hot rod sucks butt

He's really not he is actually quite awful
    Sideswipe

@Manthro Sideswipe is fast and his special powers are good sp1 better than ratchets sp1 sp2 inflicts burn and deals a good amount of damage sp3 inflicts burn does some good damage and his "Man I'm good" buff...what does it do again?

Not a chance. Ratchet is immortal in the right hands, and easily upper tier solely for his synergies alone. Wrong bot to compare against sideswipe, lol.

You can also chain stun with Ratchet s1 and melee, land shocks all day long with +20% Crit on ranged..

S2 heals and power gains under 50% health.

Sideswipe doesn't come close to competing against the Rat.