Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can't post in alliance or global chat

I send messages, but they never show up in alliance or global chat. Did I somehow get banned from chat? I can't communicate with my alliance.

Comments

• If you're able to type but then when you go to submit your message it just "disappears" then it's likely related to your account. This will happen if your account has been banned from chat. A chat ban can last from one hour to several days and possibly even permanent. A chat ban can occur if you have been flooding chat with alliance recruitment, being rude, posting inappropriate content (even if much of it is getting filtered), or posting anything that may violate our terms of service.
  • JitJit Posts: 32
    If you're able to type but then when you go to submit your message it just "disappears" then it's likely related to your account. This will happen if your account has been banned from chat. A chat ban can last from one hour to several days and possibly even permanent. A chat ban can occur if you have been flooding chat with alliance recruitment, being rude, posting inappropriate content (even if much of it is getting filtered), or posting anything that may violate our terms of service.

Is there any way to know how long it is for?

• Hey Jit!

So, the best suggestion I can give you is to wait three days from the time you noticed you couldn't communicate in chat and try again!
    Ok. Thank you.
  • BLINDNOISEBLINDNOISE Posts: 1
    DO PLAYERS GET NOTIFICATIONS IF THEY ARE BANNED FROM CHATS?
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited May 2017
    BLINDNOISE wrote: »

First, don't yell. That's rude.

Second, from what I remember you get a notif here at the forums if you get banned from the in-game chats
    BLINDNOISE wrote: »

I received no notification.

• Hi! I don't believe that a notification system is currently set up. If you need more assistance for an in game account specific issue, you can contact support from the game by tapping on the Gear shaped icon in the top left corner of your base screen, and then on the support button.