Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do you need from an alliance?

Today it's all about getting in to a nice and warm alliance, with a large amount of reward from all of the mission. Getting insider info, or should I say "rumors" about the game, the next bot, and how to deal with a specific map which includes bots and mods from a mission. Or perhaps the best way to deal with which bot should we uprank.

But in the same time, there is also a need to keep the personal things out from all of those friendly chat amongst alliance member.

Wich do you need most from an alliance....?
All warm and cozy feeling as if you're in a family, or "just do the map and stop talking or chating" alliance...?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    T2A and T3(B/C)S essence, that's it
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    An alliance without players asking questions like this.
  • rjorjo Posts: 10
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    T2A and T3(B/C)S essence, that's it

good one. did you get it from yours now?
    Manthro wrote: »
    An alliance without players asking questions like this.

why did you answwer then?
    lol
    to be honest, i am scouting for mine actually, after doing for a vew days, those question just pops out of my head.

mine is doing map 3 on AM, and we always get those essence that Gunz0 Wrote. but then again, we can't make everyone happy right?
  • SwampratsSwamprats Posts: 28
    Rjo if you need an alliance contact me on LINE ID swamprats
    Swamprats wrote: »
    Rjo if you need an alliance contact me on LINE ID swamprats

nope, sorry. i am currently looking for a new member too.

• C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I join for the rewards. While it may not be a lot, every little counts.
    I take part in all alliance events, that I already do anyway if I wasn't in an alliance.
    Plus by having alliance events, I can be more structured and controlled. E.G. Only us items during Item event. Or only level/rank up during level up event.

I'm not really that concerned about the cozy feeling, and I don't even using messaging app, that a lot of alliances requires.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    reward hunters always implode and never last...
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    I definitely value the social aspects. That's the most important point of an alliance to me. A cool gang to hang out with and play. However, my alliance is probably a bit too casual. Been thinking of changing. We really rarely run AM and when we do, its on such a low level that it's just boring. I have five r4 4* bots and while running expert spotlight missions is nioce and challenging, it feels like I'm missing out, not running AM.
    C0M1C5 wrote: »
    I join for the rewards. While it may not be a lot, every little counts.
    I take part in all alliance events, that I already do anyway if I wasn't in an alliance.
    Plus by having alliance events, I can be more structured and controlled. E.G. Only us items during Item event. Or only level/rank up during level up event.

I'm not really that concerned about the cozy feeling, and I don't even using messaging app, that a lot of alliances requires.

Makes a lot of sense. In a way, we should gain some advantage of being inside an alliance. And, ultimately get the best reward out of all that we can pursue. Good pint sir
    Sabugen wrote: »
    reward hunters always implode and never last...

Is that mean its about being all together?
    Biomechron wrote: »
    I definitely value the social aspects. That's the most important point of an alliance to me. A cool gang to hang out with and play. However, my alliance is probably a bit too casual. Been thinking of changing. We really rarely run AM and when we do, its on such a low level that it's just boring. I have five r4 4* bots and while running expert spotlight missions is nioce and challenging, it feels like I'm missing out, not running AM.

I see. So, would you consider to join mine? If you do, look for my name, in the game. It's rjo. N perhaps I can offer you things that you need.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Banter
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Active, talkative and committed. Skilled and knowledgeable with good banter too.
    Banter

noted sir, thank you.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Active, talkative and committed. Skilled and knowledgeable with good banter too.

noted that. is that include another app to make it easier to communicate? succh as line?