Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Taking more from away missions. ENOUGH ALREADY!

So in the last 2 days rewards and difficulties have drops again. Now 90% gold and common. Please enough pushing people to raids Some of us don't like stealing other people's stuff. And oh yea way to teach all the young kids on here some first class morals. Good job guys.

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I agree - having gold as the only reward for an Away Mission is pretty lame....especially when you need to spend about 25% of the reward gold to do the mission. And within the past day or so, these gold only reward missions have been the most common mission to show up for me...I dont think I ever saw them before yesterday, and now I have like 3 or 4 in my missions I can select every reset.

We need more Away Missions with rewards like Ore, or different types of Spark Essences, or class specific Ore, or even items like energy refills or repair kits.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    I think they should implement Tier-1 Crystal Shards again as Away Missions reward. Even more, return to the old system Away Missions had. It was so much fun and rewards were really worth it.
    edited May 2017
    Not everyone plays games the same way, which is why many games have different ways you can do things. In WoW, for example, some people will play only to gather materials, or craft armor for people.

I dont mind Raiding myself, however I could understand how some people whould not feel great about doing something which pretty much takes away things from another player. Sure, its part of the game, but not everyone likes doing those sort of things. Same with PvP in some MMO games - not everyone likes that part of the game, so they choose not to partake in it. I dont think making fun of them, or calling them names like "snowflake" does anything to help, and in fact, it just makes you come across as an elitist jerk.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    edited May 2017
    Hey bub. My morals are a big part of me and how I was brought up ...Have a nice day
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    edited May 2017
    Hey bub. My morals are a big part of me and how I was brought up ... not all of us can be douchebags. Have a nice day[/quote]

Sorry you don't have balls to raid someone in a game.... A GAME. you can't line you're actually taking something from them
  • Hey Mainer,

We have not made any more changes to the Away Missions. There are a random selection of Missions that cycle, and sometimes they're easier than others, with less appealing rewards, but sometimes they'll all be better with rewards you want.

As for the thing about Kids playing this game. That's actually not only against our Terms of Service, but not allowed by Law. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to play the game.
    Hey Mainer,

We have not made any more changes to the Away Missions.

I guess I have a hard time believing that since before yesterday, I dont ever recall seeing missions with only gold as the only reward....and now, literally every reset, I have at least 1-3 of them. Maybe I had amazing luck for weeks and weeks in not getting those missions, but they are for sure popping up much more often now, than they were before.

Right now, my current Away Mission selections consist of 2 gold only reward missions (1 of which is "Uncommon), 1 Arena chips reward mission, and 1 Raid chips reward mission. Before 2 days ago, these gold only missions would be missions that had a little gold, and 4 small Ore's. Now those missions seem to be few and far between.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Morals? Ok let's bring morals into this rant.

A. Why are you playing the game? Arena: You have to fight(punch shoot) till the opponent knocks out. That's not a good morals eh?

Same goes in story quest, also. Opponents hit your bots means you are torturing your bots( slowly dying).

AM: you have to fight till the end, you know out? Revive him(force the bot to fight).

Not good morals for any gameplay, maybe you should just quit?

Or stop with this Fake "morals" and raid.
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Morals? Ok let's bring morals into this rant.

A. Why are you playing the game? Arena: You have to fight(punch shoot) till the opponent knocks out. That's not a good morals eh?

Same goes in story quest, also. Opponents hit your bots means you are torturing your bots( slowly dying).

AM: you have to fight till the end, you know out? Revive him(force the bot to fight).

Not good morals for any gameplay, maybe you should just quit?

Or stop with this Fake "morals" and raid.

Arena does not take any items or currency away from any player.

Alliance Wars do not take any items or currency away from anyone in the game.

Story quests do not take away any items or currency away from anyone in the game.

Raiding allows you to "steal" Raiding currency from other players, and for them to "steal" from you as well.

How about you guys play the game how you want to play, and you dont judge or make fun of other players on how they choose to play the game? This game has several ways of playing. Raiding is by no means required. You can still get bots, eregon, and ore from all other playable parts in the game, and no other playable parts of the game besides raiding "steal" currency from other players.

Honestly, the elitist attitude some of you have in suggesting people should just "suck it up" and play the game how you choose to play the game, is not a good color. We should be supporting people to play this game however they choose to (as long as they dont break the rules), to help build up the player base - not decrease it.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ok, they don't need to come on the forums and rant about their complaints.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 29
    Hey Mainer,

We have not made any more changes to the Away Missions. There are a random selection of Missions that cycle, and sometimes they're easier than others, with less appealing rewards, but sometimes they'll all be better with rewards you want.

As for the thing about Kids playing this game. That's actually not only against our Terms of Service, but not allowed by Law. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to play the game.

Thanks for the quick reply . But I have been playing the game multiple times a day from the opening I would say completing 85 to 95 % of missions every day and I have seen stuff n last couple days that have never been there. Thanks again for quick reponse I was getting tired of reading people's drizzle
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Hey Mainer,

Sorry Miike, but this is patently untrue.

About two days ago something changed. Since that point in time I'd say >60% of away mission give rewards of gold + gold. I haven't seen a single 225 ISO reward in that period either. Basically for the last two days away missions have been pretty much useless. I was actually going to post the same thing.

So, change or not, away mission rewards aren't working like they used to.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I've gotten same common raid chips arena chips gold ore ect useless overall missions since change I've noticed no increase or decrease
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I stopped doing away missions altogether after they took away crystal shards and reworked awards, just not worth the hassle of keeping bots free.
    CandKane wrote: »
    I stopped doing away missions altogether after they took away crystal shards and reworked awards, just not worth the hassle of keeping bots free.

Crystal shards still come up in "Epic" quality missions. I usually get like 1 of those a week....maybe.
    I got an epic and several rare missions in last few days but was t2 and gold lol
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Stitch626 wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

Crystal shards still come up in "Epic" quality missions. I usually get like 1 of those a week....maybe.

Really? Didn't know that, thanks for the info!
    He's talking about pbc shards probably
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited May 2017
    Noticed that they've increased the difficulty of the away missions. Missions that used to be consistently 'guaranteed' with maxed 2* bots have now dropped to 'very high' or lower.

ohhhhh so sneakyyyy.

• DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Noticed that they've increased the difficulty of the away missions. Missions that used to be consistently 'guaranteed' with maxed 2* bots have now dropped to 'very high' or lower.

This may be due to mission difficulty going up as your player level increases. The rewards are meant to do the same.
    edited May 2017
    Darkmantis wrote: »

This may be due to mission difficulty going up as your player level increases. The rewards are meant to do the same.

Nothing to do with that at all.

I've been around since beta, so I've been capped at 40 for awhile now.
    It goes up due to your pi level ect not just lvl
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789

ohhhhh so sneakyyyy.

difficulties and rewards increase based on your top bots.. I also didn't realise at first when it happened to me.
  • DarkmantisDarkmantis Posts: 19
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It goes up due to your pi level ect not just lvl

Useful info to have and definitely something that should be communicated to the player base at large in game...
  • I like to see the tier 1 shards come back.

I like to see the tier 1 shards come back.

You, me, everyone else.

Funny how we're all saying it, yet Kabam claimed 'people didn't know what to do with the crystal shards', so they needed to put the prizes directly in there instead.

Only you know, removing any energon, and the larger amount of ore and gold you could earn.
    Can't have that! Need to pu$h player$ to explore other avenue$.

Willing to bet that's the actual reason they got rid of them. As if it wasn't obvious to the players anyway...