Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where's the new bot intel report?

The new robota has 24 hours left, but no report.

Comments

• Them losing it
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Relax, it’s still early, posts will show up around 10am pst
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Its 12pm EST I'm literally going to die from anticipation if I don't know soon.
  • SonerbabaSonerbaba Posts: 37
    Come on guys @Kabam Miike , many players are waiting for this announcement to open up their crystals or not. Less than 1 day remains now. It’s time to announce.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    well unless they pull a last second add to the game files, I'm guessing it's going to be Scout Cheetor. His specials are the only thing found right now in the JSON.

Not really that excited about another scout, but that said I do have 4 scout T3C sparks (thanks, Kabam!). :|
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hoping not a scout, I feel like I just picked up a scout bot last month. As for if Cheetor is a demo, I don't have a preference one way or the other. B)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Hoping not a scout, I feel like I just picked up a scout bot last month. As for if Cheetor is a demo, I don't have a preference one way or the other. B)

That's because you did pick up a scout last month... Kickback
  • Docholiday321Docholiday321 Posts: 102
    Really nothing yet
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    At this rate they are going to wait until the message for the crystals and spotlight are out to put out the intel report, everybody expecting cheetor or a demo... watch them release tact bee this month....FINALLY!!!
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    For me it doesn’t matter if they release the new bot intel report because he or she will be available tomorrow, but the delay is wired maybe there’s a big surprise like tact bee or a big flop like they don’t get ready yet.
  • @Kabam Miike here to save the day again! Thanks a bunch mate!
  • jmeansjmeans Posts: 8
    It would be great if we could get the Intel reports a week before bot release!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    jmeans wrote: »
    It would be great if we could get the Intel reports a week before bot release!

Nah, it's better to have players lose their marbles and keep requesting it a week in advance every single month.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nah, it's better to have players lose their marbles and keep requesting it a week in advance every single month.

We know how you love seeing the same threads over and over again.
  • PrimeHackerPrimeHacker Posts: 134
    Lol, Primal ate it! ;)
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    What’s june’s bot? PLEASE TELL US MIKE. We are dying to know.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    Tough wrote: »

its Cheetor!
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

It's Jazz because nobody would shut up about him
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Gunz0 wrote: »

It's Jazz because nobody would shut up about him

The cold hearted truth