Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which bot should I level up next?

JmdJmd Posts: 45
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
4* Grindor (duped), 4* OG Optimus (unduped), or 4* MV Optimus (unduped)?

61cbzftsx7ol.png

Which bot should I level up next? 30 votes

Grindor, duped
13% 4 votes
OG Optimus, unduped
56% 17 votes
MV Optimus, unduped
30% 9 votes

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    just enjoy the game the way you want to, but I bet most people will say CW prime.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    It all depends on what you need them to do. If a general all around bot, then both OG and MV Optimus are great choices. If you are looking for a raid team member OG Prime is great. If you have a Ratchet to pair with then OG Prime is great. Both Primes have some synergy with your IH. The only use I really see for Grindor currently is as base defense.
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    I love my Grindor, but there’s no reason to upgrade him over MV Prime.
  • VectorSierraİXVectorSierraİX Posts: 39
    edited May 2018
    I'd suggest MV1 Optimus Prime as your next R4 bot to synergies with your current R4 Ironhide. A 4-Star Ironhide provides MV1 Optimus Prime a 70% chance to apply an additional bleed stack which could prove really useful in ending the battle a bit quicker and ensuring longer survivability. MV1 will prove most useful in raids as well against Harm Accelerators that is present in almost every player's base. Especially at your commander level. When you go up higher and higher in terms of your medal count. He will be your saving grace against the higher level bases you will inevitably face.

I just recently duplicated my now signature 5 4-Star R4 MV1 at Forge level 100 and I can tell you from experience. He saved me 100% of the time in raids and in mission battles. And 98% of the time I've had him and used him. He was not duplicated. He never failed me once no matter the difficulty. I pin him against demolition Megatron with Robot Resource, Laser Guidance, Exo-Filters on him and even when my opponent uses a SP3. My MV1 tanked all the damage and still able to win the battle for me. He's a well-rounded character for anything, in any game mode.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Grinder duped or not...hits like a train and his defense is insane
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    edited May 2018
    And no one cares about which bot you upgrade!

Some people did obviously care, in case you can't read.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    MV1 Prime can synergise well with Ironhide, he hits quite hard with the Counterpunch synergy. Doesn't matter if you also have a 3* MV1 Prime
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Hey, you just like making random, not helpful polls. Just try making forums, clean can you? Just a waist of a thread.

Oh, the irony
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018
    Grindor bad. And i mean really bad. Both Primes how ever are extremely good but OG wins it for me
    Edit: Upgrade MV1 because you have more synergies with him.
  • XhibitAXhibitA Posts: 201
    Grindor bad. And i mean really bad. Both Primes how ever are extremely good but OG wins it for me

Grindor is far from bad...he is a tank and a power house. Yes he moves slower and is a little sluggish BUT once you master his style you will be eating those words. His sig makes him even better with that huge melee buff.

In comparison though OGP out ranks MV1 and Grindor IMO.

• XhibitA wrote: »

Grindor is far from bad...he is a tank and a power house. Yes he moves slower and is a little sluggish BUT once you master his style you will be eating those words. His sig makes him even better with that huge melee buff.

In comparison though OGP out ranks MV1 and Grindor IMO.

I cam see where you are coming from. Especially his special two’s are deadly. But he is boring to play as and there are so much better. But i think me hate for him comes from versing him. He is really annoying to verse This is why he is good at base on harm accelerator and exo filter. Every time i see grindor on those i get scared

Have u seen grindors defense!?!?!? He is insane way better than the trash known as Mv1 prime
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited May 2018

Have u seen grindors defense!?!?!? He is insane way better than the trash known as Mv1 prime

I only find grindor good as a defender on harm accelerator or exo-filter. I would only level him up when the bots he uses for missions, AM, Raids etc are leveled up. And you can always count on MV1 to win a battle for you. He is a consistant fighter, not defender.

I only find grindor good as a defender on harm accelerator or exo-filter. I would only level him up when the bots he uses for missions, AM, Raids etc are leveled up. And you can always count on MV1 to win a battle for you. He is a consistant fighter, not defender.

My brother has a 4* grindor that is insane he takes very low damage and deals a ton of damage
  • Grindor bad. And i mean really bad. Both Primes how ever are extremely good but OG wins it for me

My brother has a 4* grindor that is insane he takes very low damage and deals a ton of damage
    I have a 4* grindor as well. I don’t like playing him as the only thing that does alot of damage is his special two