Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mods on Bots ?

(sorry for my speeling or grammar ) what if we had mods on bot not the base ones but when we attack that would be awesome it would make mode more useful out side of base deffending and make out bots better let me know what you guys think

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude... punctuation.
    Earth Wars has this function and it's called Power Cores. I've actually asked about this a while back and didn't even get an acknowledgement...so take that for what it's worth.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    We already have these... They're called boosts.

All they have to do is release more types of boosts.
  • but its just attack and health thats it i think, it would be grate if my prime could evade
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    but its just attack and health thats it i think, it would be grate if my prime could evade

Pretty sure I said that....
    Manthro wrote: »
    We already have these... They're called boosts.

All they have to do is release more types of boosts.

Yep.. I did.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    What would be awesome is if you could forge a mod to a bot and the bot gains the abilities from the mod... or for that matter, if you forge a certain bot to another the abilities of the bot you forged were gained by the bot you forged to. For example forge an exo filter to grimlock and he gains the unstoppable, or a nightbirds mark to wb and she gains an evade! As far as the bots, it would be like if you forged bee to og and og gained bee’s evade... but you can only add one ability to the bot and it would have to be a bot of the same class! All just a pipe dream but it would be kinda cool to see
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    This had been said a lot and that will destroy the game's meta. You know a lot of players are becoming ninjas who land 200+ hits before taking one. So if they have harm accelerator or robot resource during this time....

I was thinking this type of question are shut down by the introduction of Masteries.