Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Chips

I have a game idea for Forged To Fight. I remember when I first started to play bavk in October of 2017, there was a in game feature were you where allowed to use earned bot chips to buy crystal shards. I believe this feature should be brought back. I have 18,859 Blaster chips. And have nothing to do with them. And ever since October it has been like that. Me earning a lot of bot chips not being able to use them. So please add this feature. And if you can other players, if you agree repost or do something so that this can be an added feature yo the game.

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i believe all used bot chips gets converted into 1:1 gold. it's usually around the 2nd week after the new bot is released.
  • I remember being able to buy 4* bot shards with my Galvatron Ghips when his time was at an end and the introduced Dinobot.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I remember being able to buy 4* bot shards with my Galvatron Ghips when his time was at an end and the introduced Dinobot.

That was a one time thing i believe
  • I remember being able to buy 4* bot shards with my Galvatron Ghips when his time was at an end and the introduced Dinobot.

That was a one time thing i believe

Yeah I think my alliance leader said that, but what I am saying is it a good feature to have in the game. Permanently.
  • I forgot to mention if you comment I will try to respond as soon as possible.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Don’t think that offer will come back since we now have the opportunity to purchase PBC and 4star shards in the raid store when they come around, and with the 100 you get per 3star.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »
    Don’t think that offer will come back since we now have the opportunity to purchase PBC and 4star shards in the raid store when they come around, and with the 100 you get per 3star.

Well I made this in hope that it could come back
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    The 4* shards were a very small amount.
    1:250 conversion rate or even less.
    So for 25 000 bot chips,you will get exactly 100 4* shards.Not worth it.
    Better get gold instead at 1:1 conversion rate.
    4* shards have become much easier to get since Oktober.
    We need gold more.:)
  • D3v1L wrote: »
    The 4* shards were a very small amount.
    1:250 conversion rate or even less.
    So for 25 000 bot chips,you will get exactly 100 4* shards.Not worth it.
    Better get gold instead at 1:1 conversion rate.
    4* shards have become much easier to get since Oktober.
    We need gold more.:)

All I was saying is there should be something like it. Not exactly. I just need something to use my bot chips on I really grind them and buy what I can but still have alot left over.
  • D3v1LD3v1L Posts: 65
    edited May 2018
    There is: a 1:1 chips to gold conversion.

Did you get the 4* featured bot for 100k chips?
    With how many did you end up last month: 120k-150k or less than 100k?
    And what exactly do you suggest to be added as an option?What the conversion rate to be?

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Galvatron was the start of the bot chips and the bots were also supposed to be a one time purchase and people got way more chips than they anticipated so they had to do something, then they started with the 21 available purchases, the bot shards was kabams way of compensating for their screw up that month, really good idea that needed tweaking.... they have even gone so far at this point to increase the amount of bot chips you get from the energon bundles,